Home

Battle for the Galaxy

Nevek was just about to board his ship, when the king stopped him.

"Nevek, come here" nevek walked closer.

"i recieved a message to arrest you"

"from whom!"

"someone i promised neutrality to"

"no you can't be neutral, you'd be a great help, they are going to take over the galaxy and make hell for all of us, they have a death star!"

"hmm, well now that you put it that way we will join you, but i want you at my side the whole time, if i die, you die."

nevek let out a sigh.

"alright."

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first thing to arrive to the Hapan people, was Galador's fleet, including his brothers ships. Only shortly after them arrived the SSD and Tepe's other fleet, holding various Dreadnoughts, SD's and Victory-class SD's. Last one was a huge ball shaped super-weapon, prepared to fire immediatly after jump from hyperspace. For the dissapointment of Darth Tepe, a large merchant freighter was leaving the Hapan people as the super-laser was fired. Half of the laser bolt hit the freighter, making it disappear into oblivians, and the other half hitting one of the hangars. The hangars exploded and the laser dug deeper hitting an underground base of the HApan people. "Reload!" Darth Tepe shouted to the comlink madly.

"All ships, fire at will" hje shouted to the comlink. Tepe's fleet started slowly moving, firing at the planet, letting out masses of fighters, bombers and landing ships

Nevek and the king were already running to a battle dragon, when the bombardment happened.

"all ships focus fire on the super weapon and the super star destroyer, we will not die without a fight!"the king said into his com link. Nevek and the king reached the hangar, all the ships were gone except a few snub fighters.

"sithspawn, alright, we'll be wingmates then grab and x-wing" Nevek and the king flew off into the battle over head.

Galadors ships got to Hapan first. They broke out of hyperspace right in front of the planet. It wasn't long before Tepe's much larger fleet arrived and the planets defensive fleets arrived. He ordered his Leiutenant to take their stolen Mon Calamarian Cruiser and hide in the system. Maybe a suprise would be in order for the Republic reinforcements when they arrived, which he was sure they would. He fire all his fleets turbolasers at a Hapan cruiser, obliterating it.

Nevek flew masterfully, shooting down tie fighters, bombers, you name it, it got in his path, it was gone, thne he was attacked by an advanced tie, he flet max's presence.

"max..." he thought to max, thye had a small bond since they were master and apprentice.

"listen to me, tepe will destroy you, you have to come back and join us, come with me and save the galaxy, please."

Tepe felt something... A battle between Max and Nevek. He grinned, knowing Max would not turn. "Launch all the weapons of the Death Star..." he said into the comlink, and two large lights appeared in the Death Star. With a woosh, two long laser bolts shot out of the huge ball, hitting the planet and allmost destroying it. Then, the main weapon was launched. A green bolt of light hit the planet. Tepe looked at the planet for only a second, then, with a large ball of differently shaped rocks, the planet blew up, destroying large amounts of bombers, fighters of both sides and even one Victory-class SD which was too close to the planet. A large amount of landing ships turned and soon landed into many ship's hangars. Tepe smirked, watching the fighters shooting the other fighters. Only two fighters were left alone, which were Nevek's and Max's. Tepe concentrated on that battle

Nevek who was fully flowing throguh the force was dodging all bolts and still talking to max.

"tepe is the one who is corrupt, the new republic is the right way, please max, the reason why i turned form the dark side is i was betrayed, by my own master! come back to the light, please max, i am begging you, we cannot win without you!"

"then you leave me no choice." Nevek broke form thier spiral battle and increased his speed as he headed for one of the biggest ships, he flew into the docking bay, as soon as he entered the artificial atmosphere he ejected and let his fighter crash into the docking bay, he landed and ignited his saber, then started deflected bolts.

Galador watched as the Death Star's secondary weapons fired and crushed the planet. He could sense that Tepe was going to shoot the main weapon and he realized one of his victory class SD's was very close to the planet. It got took out with the explosion of the planet. Galador slammed his fist on the counter as he witnessed part of his fleet getting destroyed, not to mention his crew. He gave a big sigh to himself and got in a shuttle to the Death Star to see what the plan of action is.

Max got the message and smiled evilly. He force-pushed Nevek down, then destroyed every ship except his own inside the hangar, pulled an alarm with the force, and quickly jumped back into his ship and took off. Suddenly a fleet 3 times as large as Tepe's jumped in-system. It's interdictors blocked passage to hyperspace unless they could get out of range.

----

2 Hours earlier

A message went out of geonosis towards corusant, detailing the plan to attack Hapes

Archived