Home

Battle for the Galaxy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((You know, Zoric, SSD's cost very much. Tepe isn't THAT crazy to give a power-searching Dark Jedi a powerfull weapon like that, so NO more SSD's than Tepe's))

The mansion down on Nal Hutta started moving. It blasted into the space and soon attached into the SSD. As the two Jedi in trooper armors walked out of the ship, the hangar door opened and two red armored soldiers and Tepe walked into the hangar. Tepe sensed something when he walked in. He looked up to the roof of the hangar, then looked the troopers walking out of the ship. "Stay back" Tepe said to the two troopers with him as Tepe walked towards the ship. and then sensed something in the two troopers that seemed a little lost. The troopers made a line. Tepe watched the line a while. "Dismissed. You and you, stay here" he said and then pointed at Nevek and Max.

Nevek put himself in a small room, the storm trooper walked by and then he heard him say there was nothing aboard, he walked by again and nevek opened the door and whacked him hard, then he tied him and and took his armor, it fit nicley, he saw Max and went outside the ship and saw a dark jedi, there, Nevek had a flash of dread then dismissed it, he stood straight waiting to be dismissed, unfortunaly, that never happened.

Nevek forced max blaster down, and whispered to him " do not act unless i say, do not give into what he is saying, i know temptations very well, trust me you don't want to give into the, alright?" Nevek straightened up and looked at Tepe

"well i guess a disguise only work for the soldiers, it seems you have found us and we are willing to bargian, we do not wish to fight, we wish to use speech and not violence".

"Bargain" Tepe spit the word out filled with dispise. "You jedi never change. You never want to fight, but still confront a sith, fully knowing that only one side at the end of the story will be alive" he explained and then, with a red flash, the end of Max's blaster fell to the floor with sparkles. Tepe returned to his position and deactivated the lightsaber he was holding.

Darth Galador was at the shuttle bay and was examining some new ties. He was with one of Darth Tepe's advisors. He said to the man," I want one star destoyer and four of the smaller red ones, y'know the victory class star destroyers, all filled with the tie interceptors, a few tie bombers, and tie defenders, I will make the star destroyer 'Vengeance' my flagship."

With that he moved to a transport and headed to the star destroyer Vengeance.

"and you sith as well never change, never want to get political gain always wanting to fight, and i suppose there is now way out of this, and max, be quiet, i am asking your for the last time, no matter what he says do not give him the satisfaction of an answer, ok? draw your saber" Nevek ignited his orange saber and stood at a battle stance.

Tepe grunted. "Not now!" he said, fury in his eyes and kicked the small mouse-droid off of his way. He drew another lightsaber and looked at the two. His two red blades pointed to the ground, the two jedi ready and the awkward silence of the hangar made the situation even more scary. "Well, Max. Will you start? You have right now the advantage of hate, anger and fear. Besides, do you remember the cape wearing mystery man that killed your parents?" Tepe said and grinned as Max connected the mystery man and the Sith infront of him

"max....do not let hate,anger and past memories get in the way of your mission, and right now i have authority over you, do not give in"

Nevek started to walk sideways slowly, but all the time keeping Tepe infornt of him, he got a little close and a little more and waited for max to do the same.

Nevek saw the incoming force and made a blue barriar around max and him, the red wave hit the blue and shattered, yet some got through, but not enough.

"nice try darth tepe, but you'll have to try harder than that to take us down." Nevek summond as much force as he could to himself and channeled into a centimeter diameter towards tepe, this channel could cut through almost anything.

Archived