Home

Battle for the Galaxy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nevek broke the force push, but still got a little shoved back, he dodged one slice then blocked the rest and stepped back.

"do you plan to constantly fight me over and over again, neither of us are faultering, it is hopeless, come join me, you know this is wrong, i can sense the confliction within you, join me and together we can defeat tepe and his lackeys."

Darth Galador laughed meniacly at the jedi. "If you could only realize the power people like me will weild when the sith take over, but I know it is no use with a foolish jedi like yourself." With that Galador stepped back past a door and shut in front of him, as did the one behind the jedi. Now that he was trapped some form of knockout gas filled the room.

Galador told a stormtrooper to wait ten minutes for the gas to take effect then put him in the cells. Several Stormtroopers waited outside the locked door.

"damn" Nevek pulled out a rebreather and placed it on his mouth, it was good for 5 minutes, he had little time to find a way out, nevek turned off his lightsaber and checked the room for ventilation shafts, Nevek couldn't find anything, the room was sealed, he activated his lightsaber and stuck it through the door, trying to melt it open, but they shut the blast door, his rebreather had no oxygen left, Nevek fell down unconcious.

The stormtroopers carried the limp jedi and took him to a cell.

Galador was back at the main tower in Cloud City and told Leiutenant Shiv," I want two dozen troopers watching the jedi outside his cell in case he wakes up. Continue maximuizing security around the city, this will be an excellent gift for Darth Tepe, but it won't be free."

He activated a holopad infront of him which went directly to Darth Tepe. He told him,"Darth Tepe, I have something in which you will be most pleased with, I have the jedi you were battling before, If you give me command of two more star destroyers I will send him to you, or you can come here and get him."

A small transmition left Geonosis and made it's way to Corusant.

It was too small to be noticed by Sith or Hutts.

----

A man read it's contents. It was a picture of Max in the cantina, along with some info. It said that, although he was apparently working for Tepe, he didn't seem to be too far into the dark side. It was forwarded to the Jedi COuncil

Nevek woke up, but didn't open his eyes, he could feel the presence of the strom troopers, all in 5 seconds he had force pushed the stormies into the wall and force pulled the access card to open his cell, he got out and knocked out the storm troopers then ran down the hallways and grabbed his lightsaber on the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Galador was in his new makeshift throneroom. It was the Bespin library. The shelves were filled with drawers containting data disks and there was even shelves with old books. He was meditating on what his next move was when an alarm rang. A stormtrooper ran in and told him the jedi escaped. He got up and shouted,"What!"

((Sorry I havent replied in a few days, been playing battlefront and watching star wars dvd))

Darth Galador was in the security room looked at all the screens and he could not spot the jedi. He could still sense him in Cloud City though. "Strengthen security all over the city. We must not let him escape," Darth Galador ordered to Leiutenant Shiv.

Back in Nar Shadda Vulgar the Hutt thought of a plan. He was expecting some sort of battle with the New Republic, this would be the centerstone to his grand scheme.

Back in Geonosis the new Death Star was at 99% complete. It would be complete within the next 10 hours.

Nevek sensed all his commandoes were dead, he would remember the dead later, he had a mission now, get to his ship and tell the council what the empire(?) was up to.

Nevek ran as fast as he could dodgeing and blocking shots, he jumped over stoorm troopers, he reached a point of forceness that he looked like a blur he was running so fast, he ran to the edge of a platform and jumped, few flew right near where his ship was, no one was there, good no had found his ship, it was still cloaked, he got on and flew off.

((actually I think would be better if us bad guys were refered to as the sith))

Darth Galador rushed out onto a platform and knew the jedi had left. The cold bespin wind was blowing in his face. He knew the republic would know everything know. He decided he must tell Darth Tepe. He pushed a stormtrooper aside in his anger. He got up to the control room with a mean glare on his face. He grabbed his comlink which was connected to Darth Tepe. "Darth Tepe the republic will soon be informed of our death star, theres nothing I could do, the jedi escaped," he told Darth Tepe over the comlink.

Nevek soon arrived on coruscant he landed and ran as fast as he could to the council chambers.

"the empire is building another death star on geonosis, you must send all forces, as far as i know, it is near to completion, max, is leading the operation, if i can get to him and convince him to come back to the light, i might be able to delay the finishing touches to the death star and maybe lower the sheilds."

(i hope it is ok if i take over the council)

"yes, i sensed great evil somewhere, i shall send as many ships as i can, but you Nevek shall go to Hapan and try and get their support".

"yes masters, i will" Nevek then ran out and down to his ship as fast as possible, he took off and set a course for Hapan.

Nevek landed on the planet, he got out and ran to the chmabers of the Hapan King, he wasn't there, he ran to the arena, he saw a battle was going on, Nevek wished he could jump in and show them how to really use the Hapan Kickboxing technique, he ran up the the King's seats, they let him in.

"your majesty, i need a moment to speak with you, alone"

"alright, since you are a friend of the Hapans."

((well seeing as its 1000 YEARS in the future, I thought it would be fast, besides the Hutts have lots of Geonosian slaves and the new technology, they just needed the right plans))

As Darth Galador was in hyperspace with his fleet, he contacted Darth Tepe. "What will be the new Death Star's first target Darth Tepe, Coruscant maybe?"

A fist hit the table as Darth Tepe heard of the jedi's escape. He started to make a plan...

Darth Tepe looked at Galador's hologram. "No... Coruscant is too strong at the moment. I shall take care of the council. Move your fleet to Hapan. They shall try and convince the king to their side. The death star shall join you there" he said and closed the link, opening another to Max. "Max! We shall go to Coruscant to meet the Jedi council. Board my ship immediatly" he shouted to the comlink and closed it, walking angrily to the window of the command level. He crossed his arms as the death star started moving, 100% complete. It was much bigger than even the second death star. It had no weaknesses showing. Only thing that would destroy it, was an explosion in the main engines, which was deep in the core of the ball. There was no pipe or door to the engine room, as only the engineers and the sith knew how to get there. Darth Tepe watched a shuttle leave the Death Star, just before the huge ball jumped into hyperspace, fully armed and all troopers in high alert status.

(thats what i meant, the hapan people)

"look sir, if you do not use your ships now, and get them fully operational, the sith will strike here and destroy you, you have to be reasonable"

"hmm, you do have a point, assistant!"

"yes"

"tell the general to get his battle dragons ready, and all of the snub fighters too."

"thank you sir, you will not regret this."

As the shuttle boarded the SSD, a message was sent to the Hapan people.

-------------------------------------------

"My king... I believe you have betrayed our cause. You have promised us your neutrality. Arrest that jedi immediatly, or face your doom" a dark figure said in the hologram message. He had his hood so low, that you could imagine that he himself wouldn't see anything from under the hood. The connection died and left the king thinking

Archived