Home

About time ...............

ZinC°hda

I doubt they will release it all at once. If they keep us going without showing us everything it will still leave a little bit to be desired so we keep coming back to their site and checking every single day. I'd love for them to do it, but I doubt they will. Just how they make sure people are still paying attention!

Ya know what? The good guys have been winning WAY to much in movies. That is why i usually pick the evil factions. I do that all the time. In all the starwars games i follow the darkside, and I will do that again in Battlefront. Well...the clones make an exception. those guhys are friggin awesome! Back on topic. They used to feed us stuff by the bucket load weekly! Now its by the month. If they dont give us the rest ofit in this final month, im gonna friggin explode! :mad:

I have been drooling over this game since it first hit the internet, waited for it all through summer vacation, stared the scrrenshots dry and gobbled up all of the information, and they probably wont have the news out by the time this game is realesed! I cannot beleive they gave us incomplete information, like that of the "complete list of air units" (see my latest thread: missing air units), of which i am almost psositive that there wil be more of.

if you call this hooking, dont ever try and run your own buisiness.

I call this starving.

As much as I would like to know what the game will include, I don't want them to spoil it! I mean... its no fun if you know every level in order. Its like.. oh yeah, I finished planet one, now im going to planet two.

All I know is what I saw in the trailer (and screenshots) I havn't read too much info. I want to be surprised. I love it in a game when they just throw something new and exciting in there!

Think about how it would have been in Jedi Academy if we had never known there was a rancor, it would have been like "whoa! a RANCOR!!!!1111" when we were playing, not... like.. on the official announcement "Lucasarts: We are developing the next game in the Jedi Knight series. No name yet. Here is a picture of a Rancor:"

I like surprises. I don't want to know what planets there are (besides what I saw in the trailer) and I've read very little about the different "factions"

If they take the imps out... I'll be mad. They are my favorite...

We want a game with a starwarsmovie feeling. In the movies, the rebels win.

Of course, they are the GOOD GUYS! But the imperials win in ESB, and most likley in ROTS (im guessing)

I wanted them to tell us in May, but they didnt. lol. they are gonna wait until the last minute to tell us everything. it keeps us tuned in. keeps the want steady. You knwo when u get these feelings when u want the game so bad? thats their plan. (not talking conspiracy) they want you to want their product, so the day they open the gates, you rush to the store and get it. Its working, isnt it?

Originally posted by yaebginn

I wanted them to tell us in May, but they didnt. lol. they are gonna wait until the last minute to tell us everything. it keeps us tuned in. keeps the want steady. You knwo when u get these feelings when u want the game so bad? thats their plan. (not talking conspiracy) they want you to want their product, so the day they open the gates, you rush to the store and get it. Its working, isnt it?

Yeah, I guess youre right, I am counting down the days till this game realeases, normally I dont pre order, but I might make an exeption for this one...

Originally posted by Mountainforest

We all want that, and they should give the other info away.

They should have finished the game by now.

You can make a game in five minutes if you want to, that doesn't mean it's going to be any good. Trust me when I say I want it when its done . I have seen far too many rushed titles that have been very unpleasant. (CnC Renegade was supposed to have WAY better graphics and a LOT more features and better AI and things, but EA got greedy when they saw all the CnC fans drooling at their game and said, "screw it 1 game mode, rather cheesy graphics, and the computer will be stupid, just as long as we get it out there NOW!")

Archived