Home

My mouth burns!

Sabretooth

Lol I'm a Chinese and I'm *pretty* used to all these. The one I love most is Black Pepper Crabs, or Chilli Crabs. Also, I looooooooooooove roti prata (malay/indian) with curry! Its usually the Chilli Crabs that get my mouth all crazy though. When I touch them, my mouth burns up like crazy, and my hand feels like needles are poking through them.

Originally posted by Druid Bremen

Lol I'm a Chinese and I'm *pretty* used to all these. The one I love most is Black Pepper Crabs, or Chilli Crabs. Also, I looooooooooooove roti prata (malay/indian) with curry! Its usually the Chilli Crabs that get my mouth all crazy though. When I touch them, my mouth burns up like crazy, and my hand feels like needles are poking through them.

Curious....

Ever try Battery Acid Crabs, or Napalm Death Crabs? Heard those were pretty spicey too...

:eek:

Well I actually like hot spicy foods. I can't take foods that have just been taking out of thier heating source. I'd like to keep my toung thank you :rolleyes:.

Anyway, I have a sauce in my fridge called Red Rectum, which contains some sort of asian pepper that can't be spelled. Since I don't read the language. And also contains hobaneros.

Mixed with the usual jalepeno and what not.

They deffinitly came up with the right name for that stuff. Whew. My friends and I have to prepare for the coming of that ****.

Whew.

Originally posted by TiE 23

or.... oo OO! I got a good one!

NAPALM ASS!

:xp:

TiE

*thumps TiE on the back of the head*

You stole that from me!

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Ever try Battery Acid Crabs, or Napalm Death Crabs?

That bit about the "Red Rectum" sounds like a load of hog swallow, I DEMAND to see a picture of the bottle, and that better not be any photoshop image...

Originally posted by SeleneRayne

I went to a restaurant once where they said to have the hottest Buffalo wings in the state.

Needless to say, they were right.

Would that be Quaker Steak and Lube? They have hot wings that you have to sign a waiver that says you will not come at them if you get hurt. The secret ingredient in it is sulfur. Yeah, those will clear up your sinuses!

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

That bit about the "Red Rectum" sounds like a load of hog swallow, I DEMAND to see a picture of the bottle, and that better not be any photoshop image...

I don't have a digital camera son. Well one that works anyway.

Besides it was from a novelty shop in the Bahamma's. Didn't know it was actually true myself either. :o

But I'll see if I can google an image if you say you 'demand' it :rolleyes:

EDIT:

P1010090.JPG

Believe me now sucka? :p

score one for Troopr

Archived