Home

Godmode War

guybroom

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IC: 'Isn't it dangerous to just barge in here? Won't they have AI bots guarding this place? Who are you anyway, that you can jsut get us in? and why are you helping us?' Doomgiver realized those were a lot of questions, but he had to know. Well, not necisarrily(sp?), but it would be nice if he knew. Tara didn't have the time to answer though, because Doomgiver's fears became truth; they were surrounded by AI-controlled killer mechs.

OOC: How'd ya like that?

Troezen and the woman were fighting for a fw minutes, when Troezen pulled out a pistol with one hand and had his machete in the other hand. He pulled the trigger and a shot the sword out of her hand. He put away his pistol and picked up the sword. He slashed at her with the machete and she moved back. Troezen had been expecting this so he through the sword into her head and she fell over. Troezen couldn't be sure if she was dead, not in this place. He held the sword and opened up her head and got out her brain. She was dead.

Troezen walked out of the structure and saw a group of about twenty people fighting. He through a smoke grenade in the middle of the group and ran away.

"alrighty" Trent drew his guns and pumped one of the killer mechs full of lead and he dove behind a wall, and then he pop out and finished off the mech, he reloaded his guns and then did a strafing run shooting as many as he could, he got a bunch of shots in the shoulders,legs,and stomach, but he kept pushing on knowing that as long as hsi head didn't get hit, he'd be fine.

Doomgiver relied on his melee skills (at least in the game :p) and kicked a mech on the ground. Then he teared off it's head and threw it against another one. But there where too many, and the mechs were even stronger than regular players. they were able to kick DG against the ceiling and out the door. outside, they stopped pursuing him. DG pulled out his standard-issue pitol and started shooting them from outside...

"More security here than normal," Tara muttered as she ran. "They must be looking for Ricardo... too bad I know where to find him."

She slipped into a room deep inside the building and walked over to a computer on the other side of the room. As she sat down, she heard a noise she was familiar with.

"Oh, so it's you again," the AI said. Tara whirled to face it and nodded. "I should have known you'd be behind that hacker out there."

"Not me," Tara retorted. "I'm actually here to put my little brother out of business."

"Little Rick?" the AI demanded, surprised. Tara nodded.

"He's behind the hacker and I know exactly where he is," she replied. The AI grinned.

"Where's that?" it wondered.

"In my room," Tara replied. "I can shut him down from here if you will let me."

"By all means," the AI said, allowing Tara to sit at the computer.

"Oh, and one more thing," she said as she sat down. "Call off the Mechs."

"Done," the AI said after a moment of silence. With a satisfied smile, Tara turned to the computer.

IC: Just before the bullet hit the mech, it turned around and ran off. 'The heck?' DG thought. He cautiously entered the building again, and noticed all resistance was gone. 'Who the hell is that person, if she has the authority to call off those security mechs?' He wondered...

OOC: Yeah, i know it ahs been dead for a while, but maybe this is just what it needs to get rolling again. Besides, i hate it that good threads die young...

Trent had reloaded and turned around the wall where he was taking cover to see that they were gone

"thank you mystery lady" Trent said, he holstered his pistols and then walked to the nearest door, other then the one that took them in, he opened it, and found it was the same as the room they were in.

"its a maze, to keep people out, only those who designed it know who to get throuhg it, stay here, wait for her to come back".

Tara sat at the computer, her focus strictly on the screen ahead of her. Finally, an image of her brother popped up on the screen.

"What are you doing at my computer?" she asked. He jumped and denied that he was at her computer. She sighed. "Don't lie to me. My computer will boot you off in just a few seconds and then you'll be kicked out of my room shortly after."

"Like I believe you," he snorted. The image of his face was one of shock as it disappeared from the screen. Tara laughed. No doubt, he was now out of her room.

"Now for the hacker," she said. She opened the code of the program and restored it to normal. "Sorry, guy, but this just isn't fair."

Then, she stood and left the room. She walked out of the building and closed the door behind her.

"Fixed," she told the guys standing around the doorway.

OOC: It's continuing! RPG's are the only threads that are fun when they're kicked up...

IC: 'That was it?' Doomgiver asked. 'That easy? I could easily hack into those files myself. But alright, let's take down that hacker before he knows what hit him!'

Doomgiver ran back to the battlefield, and saw the hacker was kicking ass nonetheless. It was going to be a tough fight, even with fair chances...

OOC: sorry redwing, someone posted before me with a very annoying and stupid post wich was suspiciously like the one Iamtrip made in the GTA thread. Guess he deleted it when he saw he wasn't being funny at all.

IC: Doomgiver grabbed the hacker from behind. 'Hit him Trent. I'll hold him for you.' Trent was still punching the hacker's head. He started to bleed. 'I don't...' He started. 'You what?' Doomgiver asked. 'You don't understand? Sounds like your problem, not mine. Finish him off, Trent.'

'Wait!' The hacker said. 'There are more. Troughout the system. I can tell you if you don't...' At that moment, a rocket launcher was fired at the far end of the battlefield. 'Trent, get down!'

((

Originally posted by Doomgiver

OOC: sorry redwing, someone posted before me with a very annoying and stupid post wich was suspiciously like the one Iamtrip made in the GTA thread. Guess he deleted it when he saw he wasn't being funny at all.

I know what was going on, my post was directed towards him, not you. I also edited his post.

Basically a certain person saw the title of the thread "godmode war" and decided to make a post, well, godmoding. Without reading the thread. Then walking out. ;)

I chewed him out over AIM, he deleted it on his own. :)))

((Redwing, i didn't get to read the guy's post, but thanks for sorting it out.))

Troezen saw a rocket fly though the air. There were about four people working together that dodged the rocket ((I have actually lost count of how many of you guys there are. A little help would be good)) Troezen walked over to one of them. "I've seen you guys before, your name is... Doomgiver. I don't recognise her. Anyway, we have two choises - we can try to kill each other, or we can work together and help each other to some how find a way to get out of here without dieing ((sp)). What do you say?"

Troezen stood there, hand on his sword, just in case. He knew they would be easy to fight, but he hoped they would need more help.

"Before you answer" he quickly added. "I have some skill. I was the one that through the grenade at you earlier. So knowing what I can do, what do you say?"

Before he could get an answer, he jumped out the way of another rocket

Trent dived then got up to dodge the rocket, he ran towards the figure and jumped over him then whacked his head as hard as he could, the bat broke, so trent cut of his head with the wood splinters, then trent ran back to the group.

"ok, we need to get somewhere safe, come with me." Trent started to run off.

'That's actually a pretty good idea' DG replied, while he followed trent. 'But i heard there are literally hundreds of control stations. How do we know wich one is the right one? And besides, what that hacker said... Said there were more. What could he mean?'

Archived