Home

Episode 2 A New Foe

TheProphet

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True that the cuts in the origonal game were indeed stunt modules, but that takes a lot of scripting whereas what i am thinking of will be quick and easy, thogh it may increase the time it takes to download it so i will have to limit the amount :( .

Thanks a bunch TK, ill dl it right away :D.

Originally posted by Gsccc

True that the cuts in the origonal game were indeed stunt modules, but that takes a lot of scripting whereas what i am thinking of will be quick and easy, thogh it may increase the time it takes to download it so i will have to limit the amount :( .

Thanks a bunch TK, ill dl it right away :D.

Hey quick and easy's the way of the darkside is it not? :D Darkside mod... bad joke i know....

• 1 month later...

Ok I know i havent updated the site or this thread in quite a while but that doesnt mean I havent been working on the mod. I have just nearly completed it. I have gotten a lot and I mean a LOT of emails and pms asking me when the next episode will be released, well I am finishing up some of the dialogue and then i need to get some help from my most helpful friend, Darth333, on some scripts. As for the questions pretaining to the first episode, once you kill carth the game is over, i just never put a script in there that told you that, sorry. Anyways yea finishing touches are being applied and you can expect a release some time in the next month. Happy New year all!

-GSCCC

Finished with the beginning cutscene, I will be releasing a beta of my mod very soon if my progress keeps up like this. I will also be adding a few items, with mono_giganto's help of cource.

-Viridian Crystal (Saber Color Cristal)

-Silver Crystal (Saber Color Cristal)

I have also added some good starwars music that I think you will all like, If anyone seeks updates for people/Creatures check the website http://cmgsccc0.tirpod.com if you forgot. Its deffinetly coming along.

Ok people i need serious help as TemporaryTomato has explained to me, I need voice actors, lots of them, so if you have a mic a brain and a will to do good to others please volunteer to voice for my mod, otherwise I will be forced to have it be voiceless:( . Please Help.

-GSCCC

Ok people, Lord of Banthas, TemporaryTomato, and I have discussed it and we have decided that the mod will be released as a beta first like last time. The beta will be coruscant. You will see lots of cutscenes in this mod conturary to the 0 cutscenes in the last one. And as i said there will be much walking around. So I will have that done by the end of the week.

-GSCCC

Ok people i need serious help as TemporaryTomato has explained to me, I need voice actors, lots of them, so if you have a mic a brain and a will to do good to others please volunteer to voice for my mod, otherwise I will be forced to have it be voiceless:( . Please Help.

-GSCCC

I was just getting ready to try my hand at sound for droids. So I'm sure I could lend my voice just give me a script. Or I suppose I can wait for the beta and do voice for what I read on the screen.

Ok so there have been some big updates since my last post. I FINALLY GOT MY LIP SYNCING TO WORK!!!! NO MORE BOBBING HEADS!!!!! Also got permission from T7Nowhere to use his robes so my bad guy Darth Sorion can have a good look to him, THANKS T7!!

Coruscant is ALMOST finished I just have a couple more modules and cutscenes to go. So the beta will be out this weekend for you all to try! I have also updated the website so wish me luck!

Ok so there have been some big updates since my last post. I FINALLY GOT MY LIP SYNCING TO WORK!!!! NO MORE BOBBING HEADS!!!!! Also got permission from T7Nowhere to use his robes so my bad guy Darth Sorion can have a good look to him, THANKS T7!!

Coruscant is ALMOST finished I just have a couple more modules and cutscenes to go. So the beta will be out this weekend for you all to try! I have also updated the website so wish me luck!

Which website is that Gsccc since it's not in your sig.

Ok, after long work i got the starwars intro scroller to work, thanks to Prime of cource:D. As far as the progress of Coruscant goes, this is the list of things I have to do and have done:

-Intro(Scroller) 100% DONE

-cutscene1(Scene with Darth Sorion and Detrus)100% DONE

-coru_m01aa(First player scene with Hk-47)100% DONE

-cutscene2(Scene where HK kills Vorin)100% DONE

-coru_m01ab(Senate scene with player)99% DONE

-coru_m02aa(Upper levels of coruscant)100% DONE

-coru_m02ab(Coruscant Upper Level Cantina)100% DONE

More updates when they come, hoping to finish the beta tonight, chances are slim though.

:( :( :(

Ok, after long work i got the starwars intro scroller to work, thanks to Prime of cource:D. As far as the progress of Coruscant goes, this is the list of things I have to do and have done:

-Intro(Scroller) 100% DONE

-cutscene1(Scene with Darth Sorion and Detrus)100% DONE

-coru_m01aa(First player scene with Hk-47)100% DONE

-cutscene2(Scene where HK kills Vorin)100% DONE

-coru_m01ab(Senate scene with player)75% DONE

-coru_m02aa(Upper levels of coruscant)25% DONE

-coru_m02ab(Coruscant Upper Level Cantina)90% DONE

More updates when they come, hoping to finish the beta tonight, chances are slim though.

:( :( :(

dude, you take as long as you like (well, not too long but..) we just cant wait for the out come, we all know it'll be better than the first!! the amount you've already done is awesome!

<MattColejk> [Force Encourgement]

<Gsccc> [success]

I AM THE FORCE! :p

MattCole

Ok people i am SOOOO CLOSE, I'm pretty sure i will be done today, that is if i dont run into anymore problems, which i doubt. All i need to do is link the module and add a few lips and voices. Yoko was kind enough to do the merchant on Coruscant. I added a merchant to the streets level of coruscant so that you would actually have something to do while you are there that is productive, rather than going from point a to point b.:D

-GSCCC

Ok people i am SOOOO CLOSE, I'm pretty sure i will be done today, that is if i dont run into anymore problems, which i doubt. All i need to do is link the module and add a few lips and voices. Yoko was kind enough to do the merchant on Coruscant. I added a merchant to the streets level of coruscant so that you would actually have something to do while you are there that is productive, rather than going from point a to point b.:D

-GSCCC

I'm still waiting on my scripts to try to provide some voices myself.:p

Archived