Home

Old faces? Sure, but same voices?

Com Raven

Originally posted by -Zack-

I loved every characters voice acting in KOTOR, but are they going to do a comeback? I mean, I'm pretty sure we will see some old faces like Carth, Canderous and more, but are the same voice actors coming back aswell?

I'd be extremely surprised if they didn't. Unfortunately, that's all up to LA, so there's little chance of us finding out before the game is released....tight-lipped, no-good, money-grubbing, frickin' frack *degrades into nonsensical ramblings*

Originally posted by -Zack-

Original topic by me, but first posted by Com Raven?

O.o

LF has been down or inaccesable for almost two days because of a timestamp issue (according to the message I saw this morning). I imagine that some messages will be out of sequence for a while.

There have been some changes in the server clock: the clock was about 30 hours ahead of time and it has been fixed. New posts were inserted in a thread according to their date and time and since the clock was set back, it caused some problems as explained here: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134687 .

Forums are now back to normal :)

Back on topic: I believe LA will hire the same actors for the same NPCs...I don't see why they wouldn't do that given the number of fans and the fact that the title had sell very well.

Originally posted by Com Raven

Yeah, my bad, didn't intend to "steal" your thread :)

I am sure the actors will be back, for those few characters that will return. I just hope all the new faces ger just as good actors as in the first game.

No problem :) It no matter really, who posts this message, I would've been just happy if anyone would've posted this.

^^ That sounds really cool. Maybe get some more discussion going in here.

Anyways I think LA will use the same VO actors for the characters that return. It would be completly half-assed if it was a recognizable model with a very different voice. & I don't think they'd allow something like that to happen to 1 of their major cash cows....I hope....

Archived