Home

The Old Man is cometh... no its not Ories :p

JunoXanadu

Well folks, I received my visit last night.. right on my frontdoor step, as i just caught a shuttle in to Cori Celesti. The fountain will mean something different to me now, a new chapter, a new beginning..

I'm not gonna treat this as "right i'm a jedi" but as a new part of the life, something new to do.. I feel from previous posts that a few of you are bored? Maybe seeking this path is a new way to enlighten you? I dunno.. I am excited and I think whats planned over the next few months with the launch of JTL aswell, things are on the up :)

ps. the old man is younger than Ories, maybe they should have given him the job? hehe :p:)

:lsduel:

You all may be happy and everything, But I am actually thinking of quitting now..

Pretty much everyone is going Jedi, (as if there werent enough going for it before)...

I just think this is the end of SWG... It was fun while it lasted.. we had a good run..

Its not really so much that there are too many Jedi... I could really care less... But I have grinded 26 professions for what?? I feel like it all was a waste..

Pub 10 was the worst thing to happen to SWG...

All it did really is to inspire everyone to go Jedi... Even Corzip is going Jedi.. yes CORZIP.

What I've seen is that most of the people is going to do the village thing because everyone is yelling that there's no content in the game, and when everyone knew about that you had to do some themes to get thebadges for the old man visit, BANG! everyone doing the warren, Nym's badge, the imperial theme, rebel, jabba's, the vette, blah blah blah.

People didn't care to look for some content, because all of them were busy with buffs, armor, Uber tank template and such, and now everyone says they will do the village because finally there's some content in the game....

Naja doesn't even feel the anything related with the force, and Belial'a feels a surge in the force (but that's because all the themeparks I've done and her professions) and I'm planning to keep them in that form as much as possible.

I found all the things the people didn't about the game content time ago, and now I will see everyone making SWG change into KOTOR online...

i've had my badges for ages also. i first collected them when they went the live. the only fairly recent addition was finally completing the warren and i did that (after 2 failed attempts) with grask and naxu , i beleive we all fell at the same hurdle there, but toghter we pulled through :)

but to be honest, no matter what you say about a situation, some people will agree and some dissagree, so im keeping my mouth shut from now on, and i kinda wish i hadnt started this thread :(

oh well, to late now..

May the force be with you :)

hey tebs, stop worrying about to many FS people.. already people are dropping out coz of the time limit between phazes, the amount of XP needed.. and people like me that didnt get any trees coz of no hologrinding , its gonna be WAY after Xmas before you notice anything different about us, most wont make it. honest..

done leave coz of a few.. :)

Archived