Home

Weebul & Utiinii's Shop Released (New Areas) at my site

RedHawke

Originally posted by Sgt. Strike

I thought I had installed it wrong, or something. I'll give it a try soon, again.

-edit- Ok, I tried it, do I need to put the source scripts somewhere as well? Should they go in the modules folder, or override?

From the readme:

---------------------------------------------

Just extract the contents of the 'For Override' folder into your KOTOR override, and extract the contents of the 'For Modules' folder to your KOTOR modules folder.

NOTE:

----------------------------------------------

You don't do anything with the source scripts, they are there for enhancing the scripting knowledge for other modders, who want to try something similar.

Originally posted by RedHawke

NOTE:

----------------------------------------------

You don't do anything with the source scripts, they are there for enhancing the scripting knowledge for other modders, who want to try something similar.

Yes I do rely heavily on source scripts and the scripting knowledge of others...;) hehehehehe

Originally posted by maverick187

Yes I do rely heavily on source scripts and the scripting knowledge of others...;) hehehehehe

Hmm... Interesting. :D

Originally posted by Sgt. Strike

It owrks, all I needed to do was update the game. And that wasn't too much of a problem. :)

[Mr. Burns] Excellent!!! [/Mr. Burns]

I'm glad you got it all sorted out Sgt. Strike. :D

• 1 month later...

Version 1.1 Released 10-18-2004

New in Version 1.1: Used beancounters information to spawn the entrance to the shop as too many people were having difficulty getting version 1.0 to work. And integrated the global.jrl from the ORD Mandell Mod, so a certain mod installation order is no longer required with these two mods.

PLEASE READ THE README FILE COMPLETELY if you are upgrading the mod from version 1.0!

• 1 year later...

Question: Will the mod even if it isn't the first time you enter Anchorhead? I can;t find...anything really...the spot where the shop should be (southwest) is unchanged as well (no sign or jawa). Everything is updated and I followed the instructions...tasukette onegaishimasu...:D

• 1 year later...

Wow!!! Just played through it, it was so great. Even though you used the Taris sewers for the game it was still awesome. I found a few glitches in the mod though, and thought I'd mention them.

1) Once the quest is given to you, a blank quest space appears in the journal.

2) Whats with the crystal one of them sells you? The stats aren't shown instead there are white blanks.

3) On the last line of dialog of Weebul,there are 2 speech options. One is something like "Do not give in to revenge" or " Revenge is not the way of jedi" or something. The other is to simply say " I will accept your quest" or something. When i click in the second option the dialog ends and I have to start from the beginning.

4) Any way to make Weebul recognize you before you accept the quest and not have to restart the whole convo?

Despite these minor glitches (Im picky like that) the whole game is awesome. The trandoshans in the sewers are soo hard to beat. No kidding about them being tough. Thanks for this awesome mod.

1) Once the quest is given to you, a blank quest space appears in the journal.

That sounds like the mod wasn't properly installed. The global.jrl file from the mod might be missing or overwritten by another non-compatible mod. Or it could be a language issue. There should be text there.

2) Whats with the crystal one of them sells you? The stats aren't shown instead there are white blanks.

That shouldn't be happening... again it might be your language settings.

Unless... can you at least see the name of the crystal, and does it appear in the workbench screen to place in a lightsaber? If they don't show up at the bench, please check out the first post in this thread. :xp:

3) On the last line of dialog of Weebul,there are 2 speech options. One is something like "Do not give in to revenge" or " Revenge is not the way of jedi" or something. The other is to simply say " I will accept your quest" or something. When i click in the second option the dialog ends and I have to start from the beginning.

That is wierd... when I get a chance I will look into it, but it won't be anytime soon. Sorry.

4) Any way to make Weebul recognize you before you accept the quest and not have to restart the whole convo?

You will have to restart the conversation, when this mod was done there was no dialog editor so adding in the 'bells' and whistles' of finer dialog editing was a hard thing to do. So the conversations are pretty linear.

Either way there is no way I can currently do anything on my end as I have neither game installed atm. :(

Hi Redhawke, thanks for replying to my post so quickly. I think that I didn't make some of my problems very clear so Ill rephrase them.

1) The actual quest entry appears in the journal, but in addition to that a blank entry also comes.

2) The name of the crystal and description appear, but the stats are blanks.

Again your mod is incredible and thanks for bothering to reply.

If there is no text in the journal its for the language. It´s happens to me too. But you can convert it.

Your mod its pretty god. I´ve completed it. (man, those trandoshans are REALLY hard to beat).

But, i had to use the code warp rhjawashop. Because i can´t find the shop on tantooine. T_T

Anyway. Good work. :clap2:

• 10 months later...

I am experiencing the white blocks in the new crystals titles. I also can't access the new crystals in my workbench on the Ebon Hawk. I can see them in my item list, just can't use them in an upgrade.

I don't know anything about modding or how to fix this kind of stuff.:confused:

Thanks in advance for any help.:D

Archived