Home

Weebul & Utiinii's Shop Released (New Areas) at my site

RedHawke

It was my turn to play with Doom_Dealers helpful new area creation tutorial, so I did, I played around and I hope you all will enjoy it. :D

This mod adds a new shop to Tatooine, the entry NPC and a Sign will spawn now on entry to Anchorhead on Tatooine the first time, then do a little sweep of Anchorhead you should see a sign. It also adds a Czerka built Anchorhead Tunnel Complex.

The new Jawa Shop has some of the best items from the regular game. The plucky Jawa's Weebul :jedijawa: and Utiinii :jawa are the shop's owners, Utiinii deals in crystals, while Weebul deals in other items, though before he will deal with you, he has a task for you first. (Includes a new quest for KOTOR)

Version 1.1 Released 10-18-2004

Get it here from My Site :jedijawa:

New in Version 1.1: Used beancounters information to spawn the entrance to the shop as too many people were having difficulty getting version 1.0 to work. PLEASE READ THE README FILE COMPLETELY if you are upgrading the mod from version 1.0!

Warning: Weebul's quest in the Tunnels will take you up against some very well equipped foes, consider yourself warned... you will be in for a couple of really good, and possibly very hard, fights. :D

I hope you all enjoy it! :D

Another Warning to everyone: Beware the new cheap 250 Credit upgrade crystals Utiinii sells, you will definately get what you paid for! (Use at your own Risk) :D

The Moral of the story is, Never Trust a Jawa that sells shiny stones!!! :jawa

i just dont know what to say, im stunned EXCELLENT STUFF BUD :D:D:D well done, and CONGRATS you made Staff Picks :p

MattCole

Good job Redhawke. I'm going to have to try this out. Nice to have a new quest in a new area!

Originally posted by Fred Tetra

Nice to see such a complete piece of work! Also, nice to see that you used Kotor Tool to work on the creatures Oh, and you need to update your version of Kotor Tool; the one you used it from June 27th, five releases ago

Sneaky, Fred. Did you learn that from Microsoft? :p Just kidding -- that's actually a very good idea. (I'm using a March release of KT that didn't introduce those custom GFF fields, so this is the first I learned about it.)

Great Mod. I just played it through, it was a lot of fun. My level 16 Jedi actually got killed in the last battle. Ha, I was a suprised, that has not happened in a long time. The shop was good, a little overpowered, but given the difficulty of the quest it is OK. I think you might inspire some people to make a mod like this. Just curious, how long did it take you to make it?

Thanks Everyone I'm glad you all are enjoying the Mod. :D

*Notices that in less than 24 hours it has become a Staff Pic at PcGameMods, and wets self repeatedly, while spitting water all over keyboard and monitor*

Fred I have the latest version of KT I just haven't unzipped and installed it yet, I am doing so tonight. :D

Yes Achillies this was the reason why I have been rather silent lately! :D

And Beancounter I know the fights are pretty tough, I did it Solo with my PC having my full Darth Revan Item Package and I got dropped like a bad habit repeatedly... It was so cool! :D

Even my NPC RedHawke had some "falling down like a dead oak tree" issues! :D

Note for everyone: All the NPC's are the Stock Trandoshans from Yavin Station, and the Gamooreans from the Taris Sewers, with Double Hit Points, Beefed Up Saves, and given fully upgraded Bargawin Assault Blades, and some enhanced Gamorrean War Axes, and you get most of them from their corpses anyway, so you can see their stats, and then go ouch... they were using those on me! :D

Beancounter, as far as how long did it take to make? Well around 3-4 days at 4+ hour shots, the pain in the butt was finding a stock exit spot in the tat_m17aa module that was close enough to the shop door, to fit as an exit point. I ended up using one of Sunni Vek's Spawn Points and It worked out fine. The hardest part of any mod is to try to integrate it into the game as such that a player doesn't feel that it is really out of place.

And another Warning to everyone: Beware the new cheap 250 Credit upgrade crystals Utiinii sells, you will definately get what you paid for! (Use at your own Risk) :D:D:D

Never Trust a Jawa that sells shiny stones!!! :jawa

Originally posted by Achillies

Make the time; it's worth it :D

Between my 4 AP classes; Composition, Biology, Psychology and Calculus, and the homework they generate, football practices everyday after school from 3:30 to 6:00, Football games on Saturdays or Friday nights, my Red Cross volunteering and other things I don't find much time for computer games, or games in general. That is why unfortunately I won't be able to update my old mods i.e. my mod shop, or release my other module which has only been seen by RedHawke, Darth333 and I. Perhaps I will finish it after the football season or during Winter Vacation. Until then I will only be able to browse the forums. Oh and I will try and check out this new module by RedHawke tomorrow on my only free day of the week lol.

Off-Topic: Today in my football game we won 41-0. My Highlights: 21 yard touchdown run, 60 yard reception, 4-5 tackles, 2 defelcted passes.

Originally posted by maverick187

Between my 4 AP classes; Composition, Biology, Psychology and Calculus, and the homework they generate, football practices everyday after school from 3:30 to 6:00, Football games on Saturdays or Friday nights, my Red Cross volunteering and other things I don't find much time for computer games, or games in general. That is why unfortunately I won't be able to update my old mods i.e. my mod shop, or release my other module which has only been seen by RedHawke, Darth333 and I. Perhaps I will finish it after the football season or during Winter Vacation. Until then I will only be able to browse the forums. Oh and I will try and check out this new module by RedHawke tomorrow on my only free day of the week lol.

Off-Topic: Today in my football game we won 41-0. My Highlights: 21 yard touchdown run, 60 yard reception, 4-5 tackles, 2 defelcted passes.

Wow you're just like me! Except I don't play football but I have things just as time consuming... LoL

Originally posted by maverick187

Just finished playing through it, well done RedHawke.

Thanks Mav! :D

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

*Looks at Baragwin Assault Blades and Gamorrean War Axes*

Ouch, they were using those things on me!

Finally got through, took me forever, great job RedHawke, dunno but I think it may have been a little easier if it was a bunch of Malaks filling up those tunnels. :D

I warned you... one Malak in the game is more than enough though. :)

Glad you liked it! :D

Archived