Home

The PS2 demo thread

ZinC°hda

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The DEMO:

When you start out, you first get to choose your side, Imperial or Rebel. Once you choose your side you get to select a camp to start your character at. Next to the camp selection, it tells you what vehicles and such are located at that specific camp. Then you get to choose your character and boom, your either jumping into a vehicle, heading to the battle front or if you wanna be boring, your sitting back at base ready to defend. There are 100 enemies and 100 allied forces to include yourself running around the battlefield. You are trying to take control and occupy the camps of the enemy and sometimes the number of enemies around you can be overwhelming.

For those of you saying that the sniper takes 2 shots to kill someone no matter what, apparently don't know how to aim at the head which is a one hit kill. If you happen to hit the body, you'll be able to fire of a 2nd round before they know the first one hit them. The rebel sniper is great because you can put on a stormtrooper disguise and run up to the enemy with your blaster and ambush them. You can't fire while you are disguised and don't let the enemy see you put it on.

When in battle you'll have an kind of an aim assist which directs your aim towards the enemy a little bit. I hope there's gonna be some way to turn this off because sometimes it messes you up when you are trying to hit a moving target. For those of you whom play SOCOM and are good at it, We are already Pros at this game. Same controls, and easier gameplay as fire as being in the heat of battle. Will will dominate until the others get used to the game play.

The only two vehicles so far are the speeder bike and the AT-ST which are both nice. The speeder bike is very quick and no one is gonna be able to shoot you while you are going at at least half speed unless they get lucky. You can run the enemy over or blast them but watch out for obstacles such as the trees, logs, or towering AT-STs <OUCH>.

This game really puts you into the starwars battle of Endor. Ewoks are running around chanting and screaming, throwing rocks at the troopers. AT-STs are being smashed by Ewok traps, lasers are going off in every direction. Bodies flying through the air with explosions and smoke drifting through the woods. The sound effects and voiced are straight from the movies.

I have my game on reserve and I can't wait until tomorrow.

Archived