Home

Where are the secrets

Tavion

Das any one know where to download a ffa map with a lot of secrets? say the name please. Thanks
What sort of secrets would you like? Traps? Secret rooms? Complicated maze-like structures? All of the above?

Ah screw it, I want an FFA map with a lot of secrets too now. Say the name! SAY IT!

My clan map Asteroid 77 has tons of sercets, havent found all of them (Not surprised right?)

Plenty of secrets and traps. My leader desgined the map to be VERY HUGE (He was working on it since last year and released it earlier 2004) so expect framerate to suffer.

Its at PCgamemods, it should be under FFA maps i think.

iamtrip i have the solution for you!

here is the AOLer TRANSLATOR POWA!!!1!!!, for example lets take a sad notice at cnn.com, and flop! here is it:

TROPICAL S2RM J3ANE HAS KILAD AT LEAST 250 PAOPLE IN TEH NORTHARN HATEIAN CITY OF GONAVE3S AND TEH D3ATH 2L CUD GO HIGH3R A UN1!1!11 OMG WTF LOL SPOKESMAN SADE 2DAY11!!111 OMG WTF LOL 2USANET KONGO-DOUDOU A SPOKASMAN FOR TEH UN1!!!1!! LOL STABILIZATION MISION IN HATEI SADE TEH SITUATION IS D3SPARAET!11!1 LOL ALMOST TEH ANTIER 2WN IS UND3R W8R H3 SADE111!1 WTF

:rofl:

Archived