Home

Lucasarts site updates

JediJohn

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

info on the-LucasArts Member Exclusive Star Wars Battlefront TV Spot

as the name implies you have to be a member to LucasArts.com.. so if you want to take a look its on the LucasArts main page.. under the headlines spot.. the tv spot is short and a bit funny

seeing that its sooo close to release (5 days, 14hrs, 1mins, 50secs) im sure were going to see alot more updates.. we all hope at-least so to pass the time.. i give you a .. danceing cow :cowdance

Originally posted by Whoopknacker

Crap, they should disclose that you need the membership. Im tired of StarWars web stuff costing money. HyperSpace Membership what a load of crap!

yeah im a major star wars fan but i wont bring my self to pay for any membership.. they do have the tv spot on starwars.com and had it for a bit now for only HyperSpace Members.. but LucasArts.com Membership is free.. the Membership also lets you use there forms but i tend to stay away from that

its singing up for there newsletters really (which they dont send to much of) and for giving them your e-mail and some stats they have alittle thing for you here and there.. yeah its nothing big but ehh... there not charging you for it (really some companies make money when you sing up to things.. customer stats are gold!)

Archived