Home

Dumbest thing since a screen door on a submarine

Methos007

While browsing the net, I came accross this little attrosity. I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but some dork is trying to make himself available to hire to make skins for people. Not only are the skins freakishly overpriced and reborn reskins, but this blows the cap of the bottle of copywrite rules. Selling mods is a big no-no. Check out his site.

And who the hell would pay 14 USD for this?!

designs4.jpg

Here's his joke-of-a-site.

http://www.zoneofultima.com/ts2/

Gee wiz! Look at those prices!

And $2 for a bot file! :drop2:

What a rip off!

I mean, c'mon, seriously, he's (or they as the case may be) for the most part just editing pre-existing stuff which doesn't take that long. And these are just clan skins which means they are basically just texture edits of the Reborn or Stormtrooper anyway.

Game developers get paid for what they do (at 6 or 7 bucks a skin that's an hour to complete a skin at above min. wage), but the fact is there are plenty of skinners and modelers out there that do much better for free, and those are the rules. Taking advantage of the gullible and uninformed...

Originally posted by Rumor

After reading what I could of this atrocity, you should all be banned from the internet.

That is all.

Huh? :confused:

Uh Rumor, I hope you realize that none of us actually bought anything from this guy (or gal). I have in no way, shape or form supported this illegal (and stupid) operation.

Archived