Home

Truth

RoxStar

Ok, now many of you know me as the (in)famous RoxStar because of a thread I posted at the beginning of April. Now, I am going to tell you the full story. I don't expect you to believe it. I just want to get it off of my chest.

Now, this story goes way back to the June of 2002. I was sort of into playing the YuGiOh Card game. I registered onto some forums and after a while of being an active member, was made a moderator. I was friends with most of the forumers and everything was happy for over two years. I was a regular member at this one site I'll call site B. I was a moderator at another site I'll call site A. You could compare it like Lucasfroums to Echobase, people just kind liked to hang out on multiple forums.

So anyway, the administrator of Site B was pressured legally about some content on his website that was allegedly copied and pasted. So, the guy says he'll by the site and drop his legal actions. He acquired the domain and never played the head administrator for it.

He basically deleted all of the files, but kept the template and content and just transferred it to his site and made the original domain a redirect to his main site. He then registered at the forum that I was not a moderator at and said that the staff there were thieves (They may have been I never found out)

So anyway, I made a thread, which I thought would clear the names of the forum moderators because; the mods had no FTP access or any influence on the main site. He then said I was a no good rotten theif and the thread was turned into the "Official Metal Gear Solid 3" thread. So...my credibility was ruined and the administrators decided to ban me.

I was a member of Lucasforums for about 10 months when this all took place. I was originally going to post this thread originally but then decided to complain about the people who made it a Metal Gear Solid 3 thread. I then didn't want to seem childish and say that I liked to play a game that was obviously made for kids much younger than I, so I made myself (In my eyes) much bigger and meaner to vent my anger.

So in conclusion, I made a mistake and I would just like to apologize for it.

Mate, I only have a faint, foggy idea of what you're talking about. But hey, nice to see someone's apologising for mistakes these days. Good on you!

But then again, it's only internet life, it's not real and does not matter. So why do I expect people to apologise? It's all such a grey area...

So lost...so lost.
Stop gawping and congratulate the man! It took guts to write that apology.

I mean, it must have been almost as hard to apologise in an online forum under an alias as it was to do whatever it is he's apologising for... in an online forum... under an alias...

Hey, carry on gawping.

Originally posted by Dave Grohl

Basically I took my ange rout on you guys here at the swamp and I really never said, "I'm sorry."

Oh, yea. I musta missed that Mt. Snt. Helens explosion.

No offense to anyone who lives in Washington intended.

If you think playing card games is only for young children, you got alot to learn.

*Looks at Piles upon piles of DBZ, Magic, Yu Yu hachiso,naruto and Yugi oh cards*

*Then looks at all my manga and cartoon DVDs*

*Then looks at all the little figures adoring my house*

but good for you that you can admit stuff and apoligize

:D

Originally posted by Mike Windu

Nice to see you come out with it Rox.

Now we can bury the hatchet and/or pokemon cards.

Ok... bad pun :xp:

I remember that incident faintly though, it made people lose a bit of respect for you but only for a bit.

They some big bits :dozey:

From around April-August I was nothing. I then mutated into Dave Grohl and came back itno society through the sliced taun-taun.

Archived