Home

Fun stuff!

legameboy

So, today I decided to go to Wal-mart (shutup), and buy a PC games, now I wasn't quite sure what I was going to get, so I just kind of looked around the shelf and I saw Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition.

I stared at the DVD case for a bit, then looked at Rome: Total War, Star Wars: Battlefront, and numerous other games, then came back and stared at UT2004:ECE.

Thirty minutes later I was having a frickin' blast playing UT2004! This game is twitch gaming at it's finest! The Editor's Choice Edition game one two DVDs, and it have UT2004 with more maps and vehicles, and it also included about eleven mods on the game disc. On the bonus disc it has a couple hours of modding tutorials on it.

But yeah, this is pretty fun stuff.

In that case, what are your names for UT2004?

Mine is TheSilentOne.

Though I'm sort of giving up on the game at the moment... My video card seems to lag it still.. Haven't been able to replace like I was suppose in mid-August.... :rolleyes: So give it two weeks or less I'm fully back to it.

I recommend Red Orchestra and maybe Frag Ops. Not sure if you'll like RO though for it's TRUE realism.

I passed up Rome: Total War because this month I haven't been in the strategy type of mood. I felt guilty myself for passing it up, but I knew I'd have more fun if I bought what I was craving for. ;)

Oh, my UT2004 name will probably be Levy.

Sometime we'll have to arrange a meetin' at a server. What are y'all's MSN emails, so I can add you to my buddy list?

Originally posted by legameboy

I passed up Rome: Total War because this month I haven't been in the strategy type of mood. I felt guilty myself for passing it up, but I knew I'd have more fun if I bought what I was craving for. ;)

Oh, my UT2004 name will probably be Levy.

Sometime we'll have to arrange a meetin' at a server. What are y'all's MSN emails, so I can add you to my buddy list?

You already have my email I think, tyrionx@hotmail.com

And the name in the game is...you guessed it, Tyrion. :indif:

I've been thinking about getting UT24k. I passed up UT2k3 because it didn't look that great (I was a big fan of UT though).

So far I've been playing the new demo a bit and I like it, although I of course grumbled about the stuff changing (I miss my old weapons!), and the graphics have that cartoony look that reminds me of the Lithtech engine (not bad, just different). It lags just a bit, but that could be because I for some reason had my cpu underclocked (fixed it now!).

I've been getting a lot of games lately, I just won't have time to play them all! Bummer... ;)

Unreal Tournament is a superb twitch first person shooter.

I'd say it is the best if not one of the best multiplayer games out this year. There are also a plethora of good mods for it too if you ever get "bored" of the original game (which is hard to do).

:)

Oh hell yeah! Good choice Legmaster!

Mods I have:

-ChaosUT2 3.5 (Fun stuff...though the skins they put on there suck ass)

-Troopers: Dawn of Destiny (Hey, not great, but it's star wars ;) )

some others that are more of game modes:

-Jailbreak (pretty fun... though I can never find people to play online :( )

-Carball

and others that are mutators:

-Monkeymatrixmoves (fun as hell)

-jetpack

-weapon packs

and also the comunity bonus packs are pretty nice.

Uhhh i think my Xfire name is TheMuff Did i just say that?

And the name I usually play under is TheMuffinMan.

Look me up ;)

Archived