Home

JG Spoilers

Darth Darthy

Should we discredit a man's sneak peek of a movie he claimed to have seen when it turns out he hadn't seen it at all?

Is that really a hard question to answer?

Lots of his stuff could very well be true based on educated guesses and spy reports that are already available but the man just said he didn't see the movie. He didn't say he saw three fourths of the movie. He didn't say he saw half of the movie, he apparently said he didn't see the movie at all. What do you want? A neon sign? :xp:

My question the whole time is why would GL let the guy who runs TFN see the movie. If you remember when TPM came out TFN had detailed storylines on the site. GL wasn't real happy about that he mentioned it in his 60 minutes interview at that time.

Edit: I just checked TFN...man are they pissed over there. :lol: They are ready to string that guy up. He resigned running the site yesterday. I guess this was his one last joke before he left.

Remember on April Fools Day when they changed the site to an Nsync fan site? That was hilarious. :lol:

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Should we discredit a man's sneak peek of a movie he claimed to have seen when it turns out he hadn't seen it at all?

Is that really a hard question to answer?

Lots of his stuff could very well be true based on educated guesses and spy reports that are already available but the man just said he didn't see the movie. He didn't say he saw three fourths of the movie. He didn't say he saw half of the movie, he apparently said he didn't see the movie at all. What do you want? A neon sign? :xp:

hehe, that's really funny, i didn't read the "at", i read it as "he hadn't seen it all", rather than "he hadn't seen it at all"... now that i can really read what was written, then, i have to agree with you

Personally, I have no doubt that what Griffen has said is true. What is also true, is that he decieved fanboys into thinking he HAD seen a rough cut. He knew EXACTLY what was being posted (most of which alluded to people believing he'd seen a rough cut) on his boards but did nothing. He did not have to explain his sources (that dumb ass "post proof or retract" crap over at TF.n) but meerly point out that he had not seen a rough cut.

The boy (I'll refer to him as such because he acted like a child) lost alot of credibility over that single issue but one thing is true - his sources are legit. And so is his info. It may not all be in the film but when you read the novel I'm sure all those crappy and pointless details will remind you of this "fun" little episode.

Originally posted by Darth Darthy

...but one thing is true - his sources are legit. And so is his info. It may not all be in the film but when you read the novel I'm sure all those crappy and pointless details will remind you of this "fun" little episode.

I was thinking he had to be right on some of it because the thing about Anakin and Obi-Wan being in the fuel area of the ship if you look on the sw.com site there is a picture of a set that is used as that fuel area.

Archived