Home

The war of a life time

LukeKatarn

Suddenly stops

Looks down at his cut off arm

Looks up at Felnor

..Suddenly.. Wires starts to come from his cut off arm...

They are reattaching to Reaper!

"You'll pay that!"

-Stomps his foot on the ground sending everyone flying into buildings-

Jumps to where Felnor landed and picks him up by his neck and starts squeexing harder every 7 secconds

grievous5.JPG (I look like that) greivous16.JPG (close up of my face)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reachs the Star Port just after the Jedi do

I slowly walk towards them with my cape over my body

I sneak up behinde the jedi

I randomly grab on , and it happens to be Troezen, Repaer then throws him into a wall.

Quickly draws his lightsabers and jumps up into the air then dives down on the jedi.....

(You guys control what happens if you get hit or if you get dodge or just get kncoked back..)

Troezen turned his sabers off when he saw no one around at the star port. He was waiting to see what to do next, after all, he wasn't at the briefing for this plan and had no idea what was going on. About two minutes later, after discussing which ship to take, Troezen felt a cold metal hand around his neck, then before he knew what was going on, his back was thumped against a wall. "oww!" he cried. Suddenly the droid jumped into the air with his lightsabers on. Troezen just dodged in time, before the droid landed on him, crushing him. But he wasn't fast enough to avoid being hit by the droid's lightsabers. One missed, but kone hit his arm and Troezen's left arm fell came off his arm, from the elbow.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" he cried.

Walks into his Battle cruiser.

Takes off and follows teh Hutt Shuttle and the Tie

"They won't get far!"

-He turned on teh hologram and Gorian came up-

"Master, the jedi have left the planet but I am not far behinde them..I was able to get a tracker on one of their ships. They won't be splitting up so I will be able to get both."

Archived