Home

Look at this!!!!

90SK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mandalore

in the character party, *gulp*... note he is in the media aim icons spot....

Also,

Blasters and explosives are prohibited. Anything that might trigger an explosion is banned without exception. Pergaus is one of the only suppliers of shipping-grade fuel to the outer regions of Republic space. The smallest explosion could initiate a chain reaction that would destroy the entire facility, with grave consequences to the Repub

Boom, oops, I caused grave consequences for the Republic, :dev11: MUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mind boggling discovery Skye, mind boggling...

:drop2:

:eyeraise:

BTW, what is aim icons?? :confused:

-Yoink

ty for the link

i noticed in the weapons it tells you about a certain axe that is best used by Gammoreans, is this a hint that it might be possible to recruit a Gammorean or two, lol well you never know

i live in the uk and i'm a little confused because in on sentance they telling you xbox version available in dec then in another they telling you feb

i have heard that in the US it'll be available in dec but in europe it'll be coming out in feb same as pc

Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR

Mandalore???

And who is the Blonde Dark Jedi? (in the screens he got Lightsaber and on the title he is near Atton Rand, which is Darksider)

Maybe not The Mandalore....

Most likely a selectable pc head... Maybe....

-Yoink

Originally posted by Aleggy

i live in the uk and i'm a little confused because in on sentance they telling you xbox version available in dec then in another they telling you feb

i have heard that in the US it'll be available in dec but in europe it'll be coming out in feb same as pc

Yes, what you heard was right, just confirm, it.:)

Does anyone else love Sion's accent?? Its all evil and such, but it has sort of an Autralian twist, I personally think it sounds totally cool.:D

wow I found something really nice!

Click on the swirls look for as many of them as possible, answer either question (light or dark) and you get a reward after you've achieved Light Side mastery or Dark Side mastery.

(Your progression is shown by the screen being white or red).

Light Side Mastery: http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/images/wallpapers/light.jpg

Dark Side Mastery:

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/images/wallpapers/dark.jpg

The music also changes. And I have to say it's awesome! The Dark Side music is so dark! The Light Side one has an epicness worthy of the LotR movies! I'm having an orgasm!!!

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

The music also changes. And I have to say it's awesome! The Dark Side music is so dark! The Light Side one has an epicness worthy of the LotR movies! I'm having an orgasm!!!

a bit too much info lukeiamyourdad

:D but that does sound great

Archived