Home

Lucas Arts infiltration

LukeKatarn

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I jump inside the building and uses force pull to pull the a guards gun into my hand, then force push to throw it to you.

Then throws my quadrouple sabre on him.

It slices him in 73 pieces and then the saber comes back to me.

Urch takes a look around and notices that the X-box research area is unguarded.

"Hmph, that figures..."

He walks inside and sees the beta version of KotOR II paused on screen.

The rest of the squad is occupied with the PC version, so Urch picks up the controller and plays some. after a few minutes, he removes the disk and locks it in a nearby safe and exits the room. He stands guard and monitors the room with the force.

"Hey guys, you might want to be a bit careful on the next level. From what I can see, the second level has several automatic security systems ranging from mere alarms to active remote weapons," Stingerhs told them from his perch. He continued scanning through the scope, but this time to search for weaknesses in the security system. In a large office, he noticed a door labeled 'Security Grid'. It used a keycoded lock, and it looked like an armored door. Switching to the nightvision mode in the scope, he saw that the room was laced with several little lines.

"Alright, I just found the main security office. Its towards the left corner of the building, second floor. Be careful, you have to go through an office that has trip lasers everywhere before you can enter the security office."

I walk in the X-box testng area. "Well, that was to easy." Then I notice the game is gone. "WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHERE THE CRAP IS IT!?" I notice Urch with a copy of it. "GIMME! GIMME! GIMME!" Then I notice on the computer console a demop of Sith Lords for PC! "This should hold the data of the real pc version..." I manage to get a copy out then it slips underneath into the sewers. I try to use the force to get it but it won't work. "DANGIT! I used up al the data to get that and deleted it and put in false data so they don't know it's been hacked. I better go help get the PC version. :'(" He walks off clouching then he remembers "Oh wait, my X-Box isn't working right now any way. YAY!" I then run off to help the others.

I go to another room and finds a coffee machine "Yay!"

Takes a cup of coffee and puts mega acrobatic hyper ultra force powering upgraded super jedi powder in it.

Then i drink it :)

Then i get all force powers in every movie and game and get mega acrobatic and can do anything and...

Wait..

Nah, its just my medicine, i had to take it.

It doesnt give me super powers, but its fun anyways.

Stingerhs spots the guys holding JediDude down. He aims carefully and fires. The man falls down. The others take cover. Now with an empty clip, Stingerhs pulls out a new one and reloads. He takes aim again, and spots the very top of a head. He fires and hits. The others cower outside of his field of view. "The rest are yours LukeKatarn," Stingerhs said over the radio.

Stingerhs radio's in to his carrier for a Seahawk chopper to come pick him up. After a couple of minutes, the Seahawk lands and Stingerhs climbs aboard. He orders the chopper to land on the roof of the building. With a small team of Navy SEALS, they land on the roof and jump out. They grab several ropes and attach them to hard points on the roof. Stingerhs slings his Steyr Scout, and pulls out his Desert Eagle. They rappel down the side of the building towards the third floor.

"Are you sure the intell was correct Ensign??" Stingerhs asked over the radio. "Yes sir, just follow the coordinates I sent you."

I went on the roof in the building, suddenly in the future the SDF1 did a Space Fold and it malfunctioned and went through time! It was over the planet and it accidetley dropped a Veritech. ANd in the smallest chances ever, the Veritech landed right next to the building. I jump in and jet to the roof. I then fire my large gun at it in Battleoid mode then transform into fighter. All of lucasarts X-wings and tie fighter reinforcements could be rid of by me now.

"WOOHOO! LONG LIVE ROY AND RICK AND EVERYONE ELSE FROM THE ROBOTECH SERIES! DEATH TO YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE STOPPING US FROM GETTING ROBOTECH ON THE SYSTEMS THAT WE OWN! OOPS! Wrong Company :( "I MEAN TAKE THAT ALL OF YOU WHO WON'T US GET KotOR II WHEN WE WANT IT!" I fire my machine guns. at the roof and then turn into gaurdien.

"MUHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA! I'm gonna love this, take taht you dirty *beep*s. HAHAHAHA! This is al to easy...................................." Suddenly a Clone Assult ship pops out, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I turn into fighter but get shot down, I turn into gaurdian and approach the ground then turn in battleoid. "OH man, my Veritech is RUINED! I have to get this fixed............................................................................... I KNOW!" I use the Veritech's little remaining power to get to the people who created teh Robotech game and make them fix it. AFter fixing it in 5 minutes I leave in Fighter mode, this time ready for that clone assult ship due to some, modifications. I head in space and go alot faster then I fighter. "LONG LIVE VERITECH SUPER MODE!" I take it down then head for the planet and turn into a gaurdian, then battleoid, then land. "I'm getting bored, be back later my Veritech friend." I jump on the roof of the building that I ripped open with the Veritech and jump in.

Archived