Home

Lucas Arts infiltration

LukeKatarn

Yes, another infiltration. Last time, everyone was after Battlefront, but this time, they are after KotOR II! Come join the infiltration. Your name will be your Lucas Forums user name, you DO have to list your weapons and vehicles though. ALso list an appearence.

Weapons: Two double bladed sabers, and one heavy repeater.

Vehicles: A Leviathan class ship and two Republic Frigates. Also has a small Republic Cruiser for personel flieing. I also own a Futuristic Swoop bike.((Not the KotOR kind, but the futuristic ones. They are like speeder bikes, but now.))

Appearence: A Han Solo kind of jacket, a Jedi robe like over coat,and jeans.:D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(IM just gonna use my real name for this)

Joseph drove in his Abrhams tank toward Obsidian Entertainment's front door. He aimed the gun turret straight at the front door and radioed to the rest of the theives,

"Ill blow open a hole in the door with this thing, but I'll need a team to rush in. Who wants to volunteer?"

Stingerhs lines up a target in the scope. He zooms in just far enough to make out the jelly oozing out of the donut he's eating. Aiming directly above his ear, Stingerhs adjusts for wind and fires through the window. A red cloud flashes behind the man, and he falls over, dead.

Two other men run into the room because they heard a gunshot. Stingerhs carefully takes aim. The first guy is dropped with one simple round to the head. Before the other guy even has time to react, Stingerhs lands a round in his head. Two rounds left in the clip. Stingerhs continues scanning the windows for targets.

On the third floor, he spots another target. But this one is trouble. Dang, that is one FINE lookin woman. Not wanting to kill her, he notices that she is typing things at a desk. He carefully aims the rifle, and *crack*, the round hits the computer. It was just a Dell anyway. No harm done. The woman looks around rapidly. Whenever she notices the bullet hole in the window, she ducks for cover underneath the desk. Stingerhs continues to scan for targets.

Archived