Home

So what do we know about KOTOR 2? The Characters [SPOILERS]

Rat Boy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not too sure this would go in here, but it is relevant to you're character from K1, well more like a lack of a character....

This isn't a spoiler, but there's been some questions about what happens if you choose "I don't care" or "I don't give a !@$!@" about what happened in K1 when talking with Atton at the beginning. If you choose this option, then the game will assume that your character in K1 was male and took the light side path. So be warned.

-----Chris Avellone

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=25189

*Hopes it has some relevance to the thread.....*

Some more info about Wookiee party members.....

Hypothetically, you may be able to have a wookiee join your party. If you do, one difference between wookiee companions in K1 and K2, is the ones in K2 have the ability to enter a "Wookiee Rage," Chewbacca style, make the screen flush blood-red and then proceed to rend through any opponents they encounter. Don't forget to use it if your wookiee friend is in a tight spot.

Other than this one wookiee, however, you won't encounter any others that made it off Kashyyyk in K2 - and you certainly won't encounter as many as it looks like you're going to encounter in Episode III.

-Chris Avellone

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=25377

I tell you what would be good If Bastila was the third dark lord and Revan came back to kill her. Whatever way l/s d/s you could have Revan saying "Why dont you just die bitch" Light side Revan was annoyed with her, might of been in love but was annoyed he must of dumped her if he went to korriban olone. Dark side could of killed her but maybe she was revived like sion. Everyone thought Revan was dead but he wasnt in the 1st one.

I sincerly hope OXM is wrong, because I would love to see Revan again he/she was a cool character. I thought someone did confirm that Revan makes an appearence in the game.

Anyway Ratboy thanks, for the info at first lol. I thought maybe thewman fighting the dark lord was Revan. lol. Anyway cheers

apparently calo done a similar thing to what canderous dose if u pick him for the leviathan

He sets a delay on his healing implant, so he seems dead and wakes up in the prision medical bay.

but the guy was proberly drunk and went on the lucasarts forum telling us his dilusions.

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

That kind-of goes with LF/LA policy that the LS endings are considered the standard endings.

I think it was Prime that pointed that out originally!

And that heroes are male. :D

Originally posted by Nuitari_28

I tell you what would be good If Bastila was the third dark lord and Revan came back to kill her.

It's funny that you say that because when I look at the Sith with the red and white mask it looks like a female to me. People keep calling it a he but it looks a little feminie to me.

Originally posted by Hannibal

It's funny that you say that because when I look at the Sith with the red and white mask it looks like a female to me. People keep calling it a he but it looks a little feminie to me.

Somebody said it looked like Catwoman.

Calo: But Canderous lived just because he was burned. However, we don't know exactly how Calo died. Did you cut his head off? I don't think you can re-grow a head. Sounds like dillusion from smoking illegal herbs.

I think its pretty much a given that Calo (unfortunatly) is dead. Still, it would be kind of nifty if someone imported the Calo model from KotOR 1 into KotOR 2 and made a mod that makes him come back and join your party. Just a thought, nothing more.;)

Archived