Aleggy

what will you do in december  

34 members have voted

1. 1. what will you do in december

• I live in the US i'll be buying it for my xbox
    • I'll turn my PC off until feb to avoid spoilers
    • Beg US xbox owners for spoilers
    • Curse US xbox owners

Blast! why do Australians and the rest of the world have to wait till Febuary while the Americans get all the glory....curse that!....we all around the world should ger a copy of kotor 2 at the same time...

Blast who ever suggested the americans get it first!

while we all have to sit and watch the americans play their game in glory..... take them to court !!!! lol

Originally posted by kookaburra

Blast! why do Australians and the rest of the world have to wait till Febuary while the Americans get all the glory....curse that!....we all around the world should ger a copy of kotor 2 at the same time..

Completely agrees. A 'simultaneous release' for all would have been great.

Blast who ever suggested the americans get it first!

That would be a jerk rep from M$ blinded by X-Mas $$ signs.

But do remember it's not all Americans, just the XBox crowd.

curses XBox :fist:

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Completely agrees. A 'simultaneous release' for all would have been great.

Yes... It would have been such a joyful thing...

A simultaneous release is also what they originally stated was going to happen, but we all know how MS "weighed-in" about the early holiday release for their little Xbox. :mad:

*Once Again Curses XBox!* :fist:

as of this post the poll is this

3 of you live in th US and will be buying it for you xbox, 5 of us will be turning off your PC's till feb, 2 of you will be bgiing the US xbox owners for spoilers and the winner by a vast majority is xbox cursing 18 votes roflmao

what i want to know is which 2 people voted they would beg US xbox owners for spoilers

Originally posted by RedHawke

Does the Xbox version of KOTOR have cheats?

If it doesn't then it would be a safe bet that KOTOR:TSL won't either.

But Pc version of KOTOR has cheats. Also TSL is made in the same engine that KOTOR 1 has, so it could be still in there, but maybe the producers wiped it out or something.

Warcraft:3= Cheats

Warcraft 3: Expansion= Has all most the same cheats.

Originally posted by StoneDragon

But Pc version of KOTOR has cheats. Also TSL is made in the same engine that KOTOR 1 has, so it could be still in there, but maybe the producers wiped it out or something.

:eyeraise: Er'... The Xboxers get TSL in December and the Everyone else (International Xbox and PC) has to wait until Febuary, how are you going to find the cheats for TSL in december??? :confused:

This thread is about what you will do come December when only the US Xbox-ers get the game.

We weren't talking about the PC version of TSL, and the Xbox doesn't have cheats so what were you posting about then when you said "No, look for cheats first" when you won't be able to do that until febuary?

[C3-P0] I'm so confused! [/C3-P0]

:D

And just because I haven't yet today;

*Curses the Xbox!* :fist:

Originally posted by Aleggy

ever wondered why most pc's are cream/white and most consoles nowadays are black or dark coloured

simple pc's are lightsiders and consoles are darksiders and US xboxes are the sith lords all others are just mere apprentices :D

Beige? do they still sell Beige PC's? I have a black PC from My Keyboard to my speakers.

Originally posted by T7nowhere

Beige? do they still sell Beige PC's? I have a black PC from My Keyboard to my speakers.

I think I know what your problem is, T7: You have an evil dell!:p

If you don't, I suggest seeing a computer exorcist:eek:

Originally posted by Aleggy

ever wondered why most pc's are cream/white and most consoles nowadays are black or dark coloured

simple pc's are lightsiders and consoles are darksiders and US xboxes are the sith lords all others are just mere apprentices :D

what if i told you my pc had a silver front, a window, and a gunmetal case??? does that make me darkside??? :confused:

oh, and don't forget the blue neon, and the blue LED fan....:D

oh yeah, *curses the xbox* :fist:

Originally posted by T7nowhere

Same here, though my speakers and LCD monitor have gray/silver bases. :D

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

You have an evil dell!:p

Why yes I now do! :devsmoke:

:halo2:

And just because I haven't yet today;

*Curses the Xbox!* :fist:

Originally posted by Prime

I'll be avoiding certain forums during those months :)

So Prime, despite having an XBox you're going to wait for the PC version?

... or is the Canadian release for XBox also in Feb?

As for 'worldwide' ... I hear they're selling ~200 XBox's a month in Japan ... :D nice open market, eh? ;)

Mike

Archived