Home

What Uzi’s for KotOR ???

svösh

yes they are. Anything that punctures or penetrates a surface is considered piercing. while anything that cuts across a surface is considered slashing. And for reference anything that crushes but not neccesarily breaks the surface is considered bludgeoning. This applies to most convential weapons of any sort melee or ranged/profectile as well as there fantasy variant eg. lightsabers are melee slashing & piercing.

Hey thanks for the nice comments everyone :) I’m glad you are enjoying, “bust’n a cap in Malak” :p and just getting pleasure from filling the sith troopers full of lead.

About the stats, the melee is bio’s I just copy pasted from my .uti to notepad most times I removed the unnecessary stuff so it would have read like ..

Attack Bonus 1 Scope

Damage Bonus Energy Damage 1d6 Beam Splitter

Damage Bonus Energy Damage 1d4 Imp Energy Cell

Enhancement Bonus 3

Keen Base1 Scope

On Hit Properties Stun OnHitDC_saves DC 10 Duration 25% for 2 Rounds

Anyways have fun with them

svösh

Originally posted by BinnyV

Hey! How or when can I get those Uzis?

Same goes for your other mods. I put them in Override, but I don't know where I can find or get them!

Quoted from the readme included with the mod: :rolleyes:

"No need to start a new game. If you are past the Bridge on the Endar spire you will have to use the cheat code to get these. The end bridge sith 2 comes with two pair of them so on for each gender. if you want a pair you have to type the cheat code twice enjoy"

code:-

open the consol [ ~ ] and type giveitem uzi MALE CHEAT CODE

open the consol [ ~ ] and type giveitem uzif FEMALE CHEAT CODE

** advice to all, PLEASE actually 'read' the readme's. That's probably the biggest pain in my arse when creating a mod is to write the darn thing (I'm sure other modders will agree)...I'd hate to think ppl aren't actually looking at it **

Originally posted by ChAiNz

** advice to all, PLEASE actually 'read' the readme's. That's probably the biggest pain in my arse when creating a mod is to write the darn thing (I'm sure other modders will agree)...I'd hate to think ppl aren't actually looking at it **

Yeah... I always forget something important in the readme.

Archived