Home

Star Wars Games: 2005?

mr.piercy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Rebellion :D I just got it. And its great!!!

But those damn rebels keep taking over my planets so i cant get my two death stars done:( I wanna blow up Courscant! (ill just trick the rebels into taking over it first) :deathstar

Originally posted by Nairb Notneb

It looks like it was out around 1996!!! I forgot that it was called "SUPREMACY" in Europe for some reason. I guess they don't like to talk about Rebellion over there. Who does? Man this game's old!! Wow!

1996! It must be terrible in comparison with today's games! ;)

Taking out the Death Star was easy. Just send your fighters out on an attack run, or send out some commandos on a sabotage mission. That's all it took. Capitol ships couldn't attack it. But, the Death Star can attack capitol ships with its super laser!! That was fun.

I want a space battle RTS game.

Taking out the Death Star was easy. Just send your fighters out on an attack run, or send out some commandos on a sabotage mission. That's all it took. Capitol ships couldn't attack it. But, the Death Star can attack capitol ships with its super laser!! That was fun.

I want a space battle RTS game.

>i presume u mean a Star Wars one right? and if they make that C&C style SW game, i would think that would be included

Originally posted by mr.piercy

>i presume u mean a Star Wars one right? and if they make that C&C style SW game, i would think that would be included

There would be one difference between a SW and a "normal" game: the space! In games you can buy already there is always one terrain like wood, or similar things, in SW they must make different planets.

Space combat and land combat are two different platforms for gaming. It is difficult to combine the two in an RTS game well, especially in a familiar and detailed setting like Star Wars.

They might be better off creating two sepearte games, one for land combat and one for space combat.

Two different games or two different things in one game?

Originally posted by Revan Solo

Two different games or two different things in one game?

My original thought that they should be two different games. Lucas arts would bennifit from this because then they would sell twice as many games if there were two we would have to buy (in theory). Plus, if there were two different games then the games should be of a higher quality.

Archived