Home

Jedi Robes in TSL

william_tur

I love the original KOTOR, but when I was playing it the first time and saw what the jedi robes looked like my first reaction was, "Really?" The jedi garb is such an essential part to the image of the jedi and it seemed like a cheap shortcut. But based on what I've seen in TSL pics and trailer the robes have gotten an upgrade. I think that might be a cool preview of the little things added to the game to make it better without making it seem like a complete overhaul. what do you guys think?

The new robes are definatly one of the best things about TSL yet. Even better is the possibility for modding. I also believe that Obsidian has kept the old robes in game, adding to the possibility. One thing I would love having is the old robe skins on the new robe body, with the fluttery robe extension (why do I get the feeling that will be one of the first mods?:p )

As long as we get both the hooded and non-hooded versions of the new robes, as promised by OE, in TSL that will be fine with me.

As for the older Jedi robe models from KOTOR 1, I don't care to see them in TSL at all.

The new TSL robes look 1000% better than KOTOR's IMHO. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by starmark2k

the pk7 is an old weapon used just after the second world war and the ppk is a later model of that gun.

I've never heard of the pk7... but I do know the Walther PPK was used in the second World War as well.

Are you referring to the Walther P-38?

Hmm... PK7... I sense a Google search coming on! :D

^^^^

well, 007's gun has been called a ton of different things in the video games. one of them was the pk7.

also, if your not aware, bond used the pk7 first, but it jammed a lot. so Q issued him the ppk. if you don't remember, then watch the first 15 min of "Dr. No". :D

dude, now i feel really old.....

*grabs cane to hobble out of thread*

Archived