Home

new classes

Cyborgninja

Posted by Achilles in the 'Which prestige class will you play 1st' thread

For Light Side players, the prestige classes include:

Jedi Master: (Consular-type) Regenerates force power more quickly, and can inspire companions and followers.

Jedi Watchman: (Sentinel-type) Generally super abilities with the force and control over the lightsaber.

Jedi Weapon Master: (Guardian-type) Lightsaber deflection and pain threshold increased, and does more saber damage.

Dark Side Prestige Classes include:

Sith Assassin: Mastery of stealth and camouflage.

Sith Lord: Mastery of corrupting the wills of others.

Sith Marauder: Mastery of weapons and increased pain threshold.

Hope this is what you meant...

jackofblades, and anyone else interested, you might want to look at the way the SW D20 system works when you are going to choose your class combinations. Some combinations could actually hurt your PC's advancement.

Here is a general guideline of the best Starting Class/Prestiege Class combinations;

--------------------------------------------------

Jedi Guardians will enhance the new Prestiege classes of Jedi Weapon Master or Sith Marauder.

Jedi Sentinels will enhance the new Prestiege classes of Jedi Watchman and Sith Assassin.

Jedi Consulars will enhance the new Prestiege classes of Jedi Master or Sith Lord.

I hope this helps! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

jackofblades, and anyone else interested, you might want to look at the way the SW D20 system works when you are going to choose your class combinations. Some combinations could actually hurt your PC's advancement.

Here is a general guideline of the best Starting Class/Prestiege Class combinations;

--------------------------------------------------

Jedi Guardians will enhance the new Prestiege classes of Jedi Weapon Master or Sith Marauder.

Jedi Sentinels will enhance the new Prestiege classes of Jedi Watchman and Sith Assassin.

Jedi Consulars will enhance the new Prestiege classes of Jedi Master or Sith Lord.

I hope this helps! :D

Ya I never mixed classes in kotor

Archived