Home

info on swordsmen

Cyborgninja

I remember little that is specific. It is a popular profession however. I believe it sacrifices some of the defence inherent in fencer for the sake of more powerful attacks. It does have a healthy amount of counterattack though; combining it with the line of carbineer that has counterattack gives you a counterattack bonus exceeded only by the combined dodgeness of fencer and pistoleer.

Hm, what else...there's a hammer that delivers blast damage, a scythe that does kinetic...the area attack is good to spam on lairs...and there's a headhitting attack or two that's proved useful in PvP, I believe. It's probably the most fun melee profession. Unless you're a big lightsaber fan of course.

I plan to start my future jedi off as a master doctor and master swordsman.

Well, there are no classes in SWG, only professions, which you can unlearn at any moment, at no cost (except you will lose the experience you used to learn this skills and the profession ... obviously :D ).

And what race would you like to see someone with a sword in their hand? Or what clothes? :)

Basically, no person in SWG looks the same (well, almost, most people run around in the same armor it seems :D ).

Originally posted by Trahern Valley

Teras Kasi Artist.

I'm a TK master and master swordsman. While I agree that TK is the best melee profession [ healing/ability to specifically target every pool/combat equilibrium/defensive acruity]. Swordsman without question is the most fun for me. And with two different damage types, that makes it very verstatile as well.

*hugs his power hammer*

Yep, Swords is a blast.

You do not persay trade off defenses however. In actuality, you sacrifice a higher Center of Being Efficacy for higher Sword toughness. In essence, you may get hit more than a fencer, but you take less damage than he would as well.

As far as the carbineer line for counter, just get two boxes in Carbineer and you're all set. That caps you and has the added perk of +20 to intimidate defense

• 2 weeks later...

Archived