Home

KOTOR: The Sidelines

TheOutrider

Mark awoke and his feeling healed knowing that someone must have used the force to do this but he still felt weak. He looked around and noticed that the engine was leaking toxic fumes into the hull, he thought it must have been caused when Trent shoved his lightsaber in it. He ran to the exit hatch and noticed the twilek and mandalorian dark jedi lying on the floor. He began to feel the anger in him rise as he reached for his light saber. he drew it and ignited it and was about to stab the mandalorian in the chest, when he began to think he couldn't kill someone in cold blood and he was the only one around who could have healed him but why?

He thought the fumes could be more dangerous and they may even ignite and explode. Mark plased his saber in his holster and grabbed the two unconsious sentiant. He ran into a small forest and layed then there, He was about to leave them when he heard the the howl of a kath hound and they would be unprotected from the beasts. He used his lightsaber to cut branch to make a campfire and ignited it he removed the mandalorians equipment so if he awoke he would be less likly to attack. He left the twi'lek alone as he felt the poor slave would have been through enougth, but then he began to think of the words the mandalorian said 'my wife'. Could it be possible that they were married? He decided to stay awake so when the mandalorian awoke he could question him and possibly take him to the enclave for a trial... If he would not go freely mark would have no choise but to kill him.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Quietstorm awaited outside the Mandalorian's ship. Something was wrong. Tendrils of darkness reached out around the ship. There was a violent, tainted light, as though a Jedi falling. Destruction, wrath, fury. Anger at friends, betrayal. The mark of the Sith. But no... there was some sort of light to it. Could it have been Trent?*

Quietstorm: And why must you resort to violence to have people conform to your plans? That is not the way of the Jedi. And since when did ghosts of Jedi have direct influences on the physical plane? Something is amiss here...

*Quietstorm walked up to the Mandalorian ship, into it. He snuck in quietly, stealthily, making sure no sensors picked him up. He held onto an EMP grenade in case he needed to blind some sensors or disable a droid. But there was something else amiss in the ship.*

Quietstorm: The oxygen...

*Using his Force Breathing technique, Quietstorm is no longer vulnerable to being asphyxiated. He walks over the oxygen tanks. Someone here had decided to deplete the oxygen in hopes on knocking out the pilot... but had forgotten to turn it back on. Quietstorm turned back up the oxygen, slowly, so that the people in the ship could adjust. As he was doing so, he looked around. There were signs of a struggle... and yet...*

Quietstorm: Damn. There's no one in here...

*A kath hound howls outside, sending a slight shiver down even Quietstorm's spine. But then...*

Quietstorm: When did kath hounds howl at nothing?... Mark. You idiot...

*Quietstorm turns back up the oxygen and leaves the ship. He looks around and sees footsteps, leading into the forest.*

Quietstorm: You idiot...

*Smoke rises from the trees. A fire. If there were any Sith still on Dantooine, then they would be coming here. Quietstorm sneaked stealthily through the forests, towards the fire. Sitting around it was Mark, and next to him were two unconcious sentients, a Mandalorian and a Twi-lek. No doubt his slave... and yet something told Quietstorm it wasn't. Quietstorm took a quick look at Mark, probing his mind slightly, to find out the past events. Mark wouldn't notice at all; Quietstorm wasn't diving deep into his mind. Soon Quietstorm was able to piece together what had happened, and what the Sith taint was inside the ship; it wasn't a Sith taint. Quietstorm stepped out into the clearing. Mark leapt up, his saber flashing.*

Quietstorm: Stand down, it is but me.

Mark: Oh... I had thought you were Revan for a moment, with those robes and that mask.

Quietstorm: Mmm... you have let your feelings take control of yourself. Even if the Twi'lek is his slave, he has a right to her; you would be commiting a crime in freeing her by killing him, or abducting her.

Mark: Nothing deserves to caged.

Quietstorm: That is true, but you could have coaxed the Mandalorian to give her to you. And your rage when you had awoken; that was unjust.

Mark: I had thought him to be a Dark Jedi.

Quietstorm: Did you not already defeat one? Then what fear of Dark Jedi is there for you? He bears a lightsaber, true; he might just be a Gray Jedi. You attempted to attack him, without knowing who or what he is.

Mark: That is untrue. I had attempted to free his slave; he attacked me.

Quietstorm: Would you not attack someone attempting to make away with your property? And besides... did he not say something about his wife?

Mark: ... yes well-

Quietstorm: He is a Mandalorian. They have war for blood. I would advise to be more careful when trespassing on another's property, and when attempting to make away with someone's possessions.

Mark: I do not need a lecture. I am a Jedi Knight, same asyou.

Quietstorm: That may be, but I am advising you as an ally, showing you where you have been mistaken. THere is a lesson in every mistake; learn from them. No then, let us await the Mandalorian's awakening, and hope for an explanation.

Mark: He'll be awake soon; you have lectured for quite a while.

Thoughts and dreams filled La'ola's mind. She saw her father, the Senator. He was reaching out for her. The smile on his face and the laughter in his voice made her feel at peace. She began to run towards towards him in almost slow motion. She reached him, and fell into his arms. Smiling, she turned to look into his eyes. He was no longer smiling. He pushed her away slightly, and she saw the glint of a blade in his other hand. He thrust it at her belly, and......

La'ola jumped awake. She could feel the burst of adrenaline spiking in her system, and she felt disgust at the fresh memory of her father's betrayal. She noticed that she wasn't in her bed with Kola, and had a small feeling of panic overtake her. She sat up and began to frantically look around for Kola. She noticed the campfire and two men that she recognized from the Enclave. Jedi. She finally noticed T'uune next to her and breathed a sigh of relief. Looking back at the Jedi, she studied them as they were studying her.

La'ola- "Where are we?"

(OCC- I think speaking for another character counts as character controlling)

The twi'lek was the first to awake which surprised Mark as she was not the stronger of the two.

Mark- you're still on danttooine in a forest half a mile east of the ship i found you in.

He began to think of how he got himself into this mess first he heard that the jedi bastillia had defeated revan so the council assign him to assist Edison Trent and now he is in a forest with a dark jedi , his slave and a jedi who embraces the darkside. If it wasn't for Marks own struggle with his hate and anger he'd be the only one who would be able to comply with a the jedi mandate. However what was his mandate he was to follow edison trent and when he died his only order was defeat the sith. how was he suppose to do that they are converting more and more jedi and their ships are coming at such a rate the republic are losing the war.

Mark- Don't worry we'll take you to the enclave and have that scum locked up for what he has done. :he turned to look at quietstorm: Then i'm going to see the council for a new mission, Trent has died and his last order was to me was vague. I cant follo it. I suggest you do the same.

(ooc-as a suggestion, the pm system works quite well for setting up dialog. just send your character's dialog to the other person with the title of the rp in the subject line. then, let the other person respond until you both reach a concluding point of some kind. ;) )

La'ola- "Hey!! Nobody talks about my husband like that!!"

Apparently, the Jedi had mistaken T'uune for being the only threat among the two of them, and La'ola still had her blaster and her katana. With a flash, La'ola jumped to her feet, pulled the katana out of its sheath, and pointed the tip of the blade at Mark's neck.

Mark felt the cold blade against his neck from the twi'lek who he now knows to be an accomplis not a slave. He thought about how he could get out of this situation should he just chop her hand off or use the mind trick he desided that both would be a waste of energy as this women seemed to have a spirit that leaned to the light.

Mark- I Don't wish to hurt you but i will defend myself, put the weapon down and let's talk.

OOC: CCing is usually limited to actions, unless you give someone else's character dialogue that doesn't fit them at all, i.e., "Mark: DIEDIEDIE!" That would be character controlling. Doing dilogue for another character to further dialogue/story isn't character-controlling.

BoT:

*Quietstorm moved forward. He put his gloved hand on the katana blade, holding it down and away.*

Quietstorm: Stand down, or I will be forced to incapitate you. And you wouldn't want that happening just after you wake up.

La'ola simply pulled the blade out of his hand as she would a sheath, specifically making sure the blade cut through the gloves, but not his skin. She held the blade up to her face in a defying manner, then re-sheathed the blade.

La'ola- (calmly)"There is nothing that you could do to me that wouldn't cost you your life eventually. Whether from my hands or the hands of my husband, you would die. But, since I feel like being reasonable, I want to know why my husband is passed out like he's been drinking for hours on end, and why we're in the middle of a Dantooine forest around some campfire with two Jedi. Of course, that is if the explanation isn't too difficult for you."

*Quietstorm looks at his glove for a second.*

Quietstorm: *Quietly* It will mend...

*He looks back at La'ola.*

Quietstorm: I do not now all of the events that have taken place, but I do know this. Someone cut off your and your husband's oxygen whilst you were in the ship, in hopes to incapacitate you. However, whoever they were, tey had forgotten to turn it back on, and so you were going to be asphyxiated. Mark entered your ship, suspecting your husband to be a Dark Jedi, and you to be his slave. Whilst attempting to 'free' you, your husband awoke and knocked him out, healed him, and then opened a port in hopes of getting oxygen into the ship, but lapsed back into unconciousness. Mark awoke and carried you and your husband out here. I came in, checked the ship, turned back up the oxygen, and came out here. Mark and I talked for a bit, and then you awoke, demanding to know where we were, and then threatened Mark with a weapon. We are now awaiing your husband to wake up. Is that sufficient?

Mark- "O,k thats pretty much what we know but lets get to what we don't know, Firstly can you tell me why your husband attacked the enclave, secondly why are the sith here and why did they attack you" mark already knew the answer to this question it was obvious the sith are backstabbing and proberly wanted to get rid of 'loose ends'. "and lastly why did edison trent attack your ship?"

La'ola- "The answers can actually get quite complex, and since we've been betrayed twice in a single day, I honestly don't think letting you know what happened really matters anymore to us. Firstly, lets set things off on the right foot. My name is La'ola T'uune, and this is my husband, Kola T'uune.

In case you can't tell, he's a Mandalorian bounty hunter. He probably wouldn't like it if I got into details, but he is a former Jedi padawan and has a fair knowledge of the Force. He actually hasn't even told me all the details of his past, but I do know that his master betrayed him to follow some kind of Sith Lord a long time ago. Since then, he became a bounty hunter, and I'm sure you've at least heard about some of his exploits.

As for me, I came into his life as a bounty. I was captured by Darth Revan and held for ransom very early into the current Sith War. T'uune, however, rescued me from him. *sigh*But my father, well, he wanted me to die after the Republic knew of my escape. T'uune couldn't kill me, though, and I stayed with him since I couldn't go anywhere else. We fell hopelessly in love with each other a couple of years ago, and we had an official wedding ceremony six years ago.

As for us attacking the Enclave, well, it wasn't so much as an attack than just simply a chain of distractions to achieve a goal. That goal was to implant two pregnant ysalimiri inside of the Enclave. We succeeded, by the way, but we were betrayed, but not by the Sith. We were betrayed to the Sith. T'uune probably knows why, but I don't. Our employer was a Czerka Officer who used an assassin droid as a liason. We were never told his name, and T'uune destroyed the droid during the firefight earlier today.

Now, about Trent, all I know is that he made some kind of offer to my husband that had something to do with 'saving the galaxy'. T'uune declined on the grounds that he wasn't going to get paid for it, and apparently that ghost-thing has been harrassing us ever since. Stupid mother-:swear:....

Anyway, thats about all the details that I can go into without making T'uune angry with me, so you'll just have to wait for him to wake up before you can find out more."

Mark- Well i'm Mark lightseeker and this is quietstorm. Kola T'uune the bounty hunter, I've heard he is second only to calo nord, I've also heard hes wanted or corruscant for crimes against the senate.

Mark looked at all the assembled party and then into the flames of the camp fire.

Mark- now i would be obliged to take you to the nearest republic authority... but i won't our meeting seems to be... strange. We are ordered to assist Trent and your husband seems to know him now that would lead me to beleive the force has brang us together to... save the galaxy and stop the sith.

La'ola- "Well, whatever happens, I know for a fact that we're going to expect payment for whatever we do for you guys. And if I remember correctly, T'uune told me once that the galaxy isn't really worth saving in the middle of a war. The conflict alone creates high-profile bounties on both sides, thus higher returns than peace-time. Whatever happens, if you guys really want our loyalty, then your offer had better be higher than what the Sith, the Exchange, Czerka, and dozens of other private individuals can offer us. Otherwise, I know that T'uune will decline as he declined Trent."

T'uune stirred on the ground, and calmly sat up and looked around. He finally looked at La'ola and smiled.

T'uune- (to La'ola)"Very well done. I've been listening in since you woke up, and I must say that you've said almost exactly what I would have said if I had woken up first."

T'uune gets and hugs La'ola. T'uune had been waiting to embrace her since he had heard her waking up next to him. T'uune knew that whatever damage the lack of oxygen had caused would have been quickly healed by his regenerative abilities, and he was right. T'uune and La'ola released each other and looked at Mark and Quietstorm.

T'uune- "Well, I don't think that I've properly introduced myself. I'm Kola T'uune. I know that you've met my wife, so lets get down to business. I think I know what the mission is, but I need to know the offer your willing to give me before I make up my mind."

Mark thougt for a moment and then looked up at the two bounty hunter.

Mark- Our Offer? well we can't offer you credits but lets be honest here there are things we all want more than credits. firstly i can arrange for all republic criminal records Concering you two to be wiped but thats quite small as you still go where you please but the thing you want the most is... Revenge. Revenge on those who kidnapped your wife and those who tried to kill you. I can't promise you many but i can guarentee we are going to come across more sith and dark jedi than any one else. If you want credits go but you said czerka and the sith will pay you, They want you dead not as an employee or did you mis understand what that dark jedi was doing to you. so you can work for the exchange but do you really want to work for a group that uses twi'leks as slaves. the way i see it, Its us or you will be running from everyone watching your back. : He looked at all the people around and into the flames : but you still have a choice... for now!

Quietstorm: ... I doubt he would care much for his criminal record... if ther is one at all. He is abounty hunter, true, but that is a legitimate job... But one thing strikes me as strange...

Mark: What?

Quietstorm: Why would the ghost of a deceased Jedi Master come back and begin to attack someone? I would understand if that someone were Sith... but there is something wrong here. Trent - if that is Trent at all - is doing many Darkside things... attacking ships... I don't doubt hat it was he who turned off your oxygen.

Mark looks at Quietstorm and then looks within himself to feel the dark taint and looks back at Quietstorm to see the darkness within him.

Mark- You should know as much as i that no one is immune to the darkside not even a master who has become a ghost of the force. Us living are simply more suseptible(sp) to it.

He looks back at kola t'uune.

Mark- And from what i remember of my teaching of the exar kun uprising. Did your master not join exar kun on his crusade against the jedi. Ha, Funny how we always begin to become what we don't want to be especially when we hate it.

These words were familiar to him as he knows everytime he fights a dark jedi and strikes them down in anger he takes another step towards joining them.

Mark- back to our offer will you accept or will you just keep running from destiny.

Trent was alone on the Dantooine plains. He was depressed, he had on friends, no parents, and no life. He sat there on the plains looking at the stars. He was an outcast, he couldn't rest in peace. He then got an idea. His body was in a tomb on Dantooine. He could be reborn, but that would take enormous amounts of pumped energy. He would have to have a big power source and that power source would have to be able to pump electricity into his body big amounts as fast as possible. He walked slowly to the Talarra's Fear.

He noticed the ship was still a big wreck. He turned invisible and walked in.

"So whats with the party?" Said Trent

He then dropped an envelope and some papers on the ground. He looked at T'uune in a stern way.

"Read it, decided yes or no."

The paper contained the plan of getting Trents body back. It was very complicated and the credits in the envelope were only enough to get the ship up and running again.

T'uune studied the two Jedi. He already knew they couldn't make any monetary offers: the Jedi didn't believe in personal wealth.

However, the mere mention of his former Jedi master sent shivers of hatred across his body. Even his eyes briefly flashed red as the hatred echoed the darkness that had been with him since the betrayal. The darkness that T'uune had both learned to live with, and learned to use during brief points. T'uune, however, realized that his abilities would be limited against two Jedi, and quickly suppressed his hatred, as he was accustomed to doing. But he still had to respond to Mark about his master, so he tried to speak without letting the hatred come loose. He failed.

T'uune- (with hatred and intensity)"My master betrayed me and everything I used to believe in. I used to believe all the garbage that the Jedi Teachings throw at you. How to avoid loving relationships, avoiding anger, and even repressing emotions entirely. And all for what? So you won't get "tainted" by the darkside? So you won't succumb to its "temptations"?

(intensity and hatred increases) My master had gone through so much with me as a padawan to teach me all those things about peace and harmony. Then, he succumbs to his own emotions, which can never be suppressed, and begins to give in to the darkside, and finally turned completely. He tried to bring me with him, but I obeyed my teachings and fled. He even tried to kill me, but I still managed to escape.

I tried to return to the Enclave, but was refused admission. (hatred, beginning to overflow)The Jedi abandoned me at my dire hour, just as my master had betrayed me just hours beforehand. They ALL abandoned me!!! I even met several other Jedi just days afterwards, and was REFUSED help.

(speech is slow and deliberate) You can choose to fight for a faith that can still fail you and 'save the galaxy', but if I'm going to fight for that cause, then I need incentive to do so. I have no loyalty to the Jedi, the Sith, the Republic, or anyone else. My destiny will always lie with the highest bidder, and to no one else. There is only one cause in this galaxy, or any other, that would gain my unheralded loyalty: my wife. Outside of her, there is NO CAUSE worth fighting for."

The intensity and hatred continued to steam inside of T'uune. Even his eyes betrayed what had just happened, in that they were now wreathed in a dark flame.

All that had happened in the past 70+ years of his life had just reached an overflowing point, but instead of tears or weeping, T'uune had become instilled with the darkside. But T'uune soon realized what had happened, and pushed the hatred from his mind. His eyes and overall demeanor returned to normal. However, the hatred was still in a small corner of his mind, ready to be released once again.

Mark looked and saw the anger surface in the mandalorian and then subside.

Mark- Now we are asking for your help and you are being just like the jedi you hate so much. The order tried to turn their back on me when my master was killed but they did not. I'll be honest the war is going badly and you honestly think the sith will want a mandalorian and twi'lek being bounty hunters in their empire you want credits you can get them from anywhere else we are offering you more we are offering you the ability to save those who cry for help, Those only can save, to stop those who wish to turn yourwife into a slave nad those who will want you dead. This is destiny if you turn your back on it you are as bad as those who you should be fighting

These words he spoke were once spoken by his master before his death When mark was just told he had a destiny that may start the path to save everything. he looked back at kola t'uune and his wife.

Mark- I have nothing more to say, i suggest we all go back to our ships. I'f you communicate with me in 12 hours i'll i'll expect an agreement if not don't make any communication and leave otherwise i'll be at your ship ready to take you to the nearest republic authority for judgement. Good bye T'uune.

Mark stood up and pulled his robes hood over his head and walked away towards his speeder bike. He raced off towards where A-10 landed his fighter to await the possible communication.

Without waiting for Quietstorm to respond, T'uune and La'ola gathered their things and returned to Talarra's Fear. The ship was a mess, and T'uune found the envelope and the instructions from Trent. Although T'uune was angry, he couldn't bring himself to let an old friend go. He kept the envelope and the money and started repairing what he could while La'ola traveled to a supply depot on the speeder to pick up some parts.

T'uune figured he could at least get Talarra in the air and fly out under full manual control. With no weapons or real manuevering capabilities, though, T'uune knew he couldn't get in a firefight until it was fully repaired.

La'ola arrived at the supplier depot, with whom T'uune and La'ola had done tons of business with in the past and picked as many parts as she could on credit. With T'uune's reputation, they knew they'd get the money within a week or two. La'ola returned to Talarra and began replacing the damaged parts with T'uune's help. After a couple of hours, Talarra was repaired enough so that Talarra's Fear could take off. T'uune did so, controlling only the neccessary thrusters needed for manuevering while La'ola controlled the throttle and made heading calls back to T'uune.

With that, Talarra's Fear left Dantooine and flashed into hyperspace.

Mark was meditating by his fighter still waiting to see if T'uune would take the offer. He had recently told the enclave of the yasamari and the jedi managed to get to them before they had given birth. He had also just heard of the blocade around taris and how the jedi bastillia had gone missing. He had also heard of another jedi turning to the darkside and that all jedi were to leave her by the grove until she can be counciled by someone.

A-10- Beep beep

Mark- So he left then, see if you can get the signal on that tracking device, if they have not replied by the time the 12 hours are up we'll have to after them.

During his earliar communication with the jedi he told them of the situation and was told to attempt to arrest the ex-padawan bounty hunter if he refused to help them. he was still unawere if he was to do this by himself or if another would be assigned a jedi or member of the republic. He began to contemplate what Quietstorm would be doing as mark was still unsure who this man actually worked for as he seemed to be a most un-orthadox jedi if he even considerd himself one. Mark desided to wait knowing his tracking device would go undetected atleast until they arrived at there next location.

*Quietstorm still stands amongst the trees. He contemplates the words of the Mandalorian... It reminds him of so much, and yet of so little. Quietstorm had felt the taint. He had become the taint, reveled in it... and was redeemed. In love, in his cruel, cold fury known to him as 'love', he redeemed himself. But the Order had not accepted him. Not until he had to strike down the one he loved. It wasn't an order plot; it was necessary. He wasn't forced to; he decided to. Her blood was forever on his hands, and the words of the Mandalorian had struck a nerve, strokekd a memory. Quietstorm turned and left. He walked, all of the way back to his ship.*

Quietstorm: Lily, prepare the ship. I have a feeling that we will be leaving soon...

Lily: Aye sir!

*Lily had always thought the commander to be a strange one, but then again, what Jedi wasn't? But this Jedi, he had history. Something in his past that changed him. She doubted that he was always calm and cool, even under fire. Something told her that he used to have quite the temper, of controllable emotions but only to a specific point. She thought that he was once a normal person like them all. But it didn't matter what she thought; that wasn't what she was paid to do. She primed the ship's engines, calling out to Nav to prep themseves.*

Talarra's Fear exited hyperspace. T'uune hit the forward thrusters hard, because he knew what was coming. A space station was just ahead, and the braking thrusters were needed to prevent them from slamming into it. La'ola set in the nav points and headings, and T'uune followed them as best as he could.

The station gave them clearance, and T'uune carefully guided it into place underneath the the docking hatch (similar to the docking hatch the Millenium Falcon used at the end of TESB). The clamps locked on, and La'ola began to shut down the systems. T'uune walked into the cockpit with La'ola.

T'uune- "Well, she held together, anyway."

La'ola- "We'd be in some really deep stuff if she didn't."

T'uune- "Hmph, well, its a nice solid ship. Anyway, we're here for repairs. This guy still owes me a ton of money on a job I did for him 10 years ago. I have a feeling he'll get his men to fix the ship and add modifications, with proper coaxing of course."

La'ola- "Well, who is the guy?"

T'uune- "He's an ancient supplier of sorts for anybody that wants his services. His name's Flosh Vgieran, or just Floshy for short. He been a big supplier for every side in every war since Exar Kun. It wasn't always a legitimate business, hence the job I did for him 10 years ago. But now, even the Republic recognizes it as an important contributor to the war effort. The thing is, he doesn't want anybody knowing where his base of operations is, just in case it loses that legitimacy with whoever's in power. The only reason I'm permitted that knowledge is because he still hasn't paid me."

La'ola- "I think the question is: why hasn't he paid you yet if he's running a good business?"

T'uune- "Simple: he offered me free repairs, upgrades, and even new ships for free as long as I'm alive as the payment. So, he hasn't lived up to his end of the bargain until I die."

________

T'uune and La'ola went up the hatch and went inside the station. Flosh was there to greet them. He was a short, natural colored twi'lek. As soon as he saw La'ola, his eyes lit up.

T'uune- "Floshy!! How ya been doin??"

Flosh- "Pretty good. Business 's ben excellent, too. How's life been treatin ya??"

T'uune- "Well, its been treatin me alright, but Talarra's in bad shape right now. If you don't mind, of course?"

Flosh- "Of course not. I always keep me word. Need anythin special this time?"

T'uune- "She could use some new armor, if you got some lying around. Oh, and uhh, maybe you guys could juice up those engines a bit. We need some more kick off the line."

Flosh- "Not a problem. It just so happens that I can replace that ancient durasteel armor with some of the latest stuff. Its some of that high-impact stuff thats really lightweight. Disipates the energy from blasters pretty good, too. Hmm, its kind of interestin, since the war with the Sith began, they haven't been callin fer much other than stuff for their troops. Very few parts for their ships, and I hear they got a massive fleet. Seems a bit unusual to me."

T'uune- "Hmm, that is weird. You're not asking me to check it out for you, are ya?"

Flosh- "Well, I wouldn't mind if you decided to lend me a word or two if ya did, but otherwise, I'm already payin ya a lot for the last job ya did. Anyway's, did you get yourself a girlfriend there, or did ya marry her (motioning towards La'ola)?"

T'uune- "OH!! I'm sorry I forgot to introduce my wife. Flosh, this is my wife, La'ola Nomancrei T'uune. La'ola, this is Flosh Vgieran."

Flosh- "Nomancrei?!? Your not that one Senator's daughter are ya? That got rescued six years ago??"

La'ola- "Yes, Senator Nomancrei is my father, well, at least I consider him to be my father. But since he never had a son, well, I just 'got in the way'. Trust me, there is a reason why my father didn't marry me off to some rich noble back on Ryloth."

Flosh- "Ahh, that stupid Ryloth tradition of a father disowning his own daughters. Well, all I have to say is that I'm a very proud father of 5 daughters and just one son. Granted, I had them with two seperate wives, but the first one died in an accident. Anyways, I'll let you guys head on down to the guest wing, and I'll make sure your ship gets a good job done on her."

T'uune- "Thanks, but I've got a special request for ya. I need a large capacitance power converter as a favor to an old friend.."

Flosh- "Consider it done. Now, go get some rest, well, for a couple of hours anyway."

_________

After a couple of hours, Flosh called T'uune and La'ola into his offices. As they walked in, T'uune could feel the anger from Flosh. Something was wrong.

T'uune- "Whats the problem, Flosh?"

Flosh- "This is the problem. (holds up the tracking devise that Mark had put on the hull) Do you have any idea where you got this?"

T'uune- "I didn't even know it was there. It must've been placed there within the past 48 hrs or so, and there's only been........(realizes that it was Mark)one person to visit my ship before now. THAT SON OF A :swear:!!!! That :swear: jedi must've placed it on my hull the other night."

Flosh- (calms down)"A Jedi? Hmm, okay, well, thats not a problem. The Jedi already know where this is. Its a good bet that he knows you here, though. It broadcasted the tracking signal as soon as you left hyperspace."

T'uune- (annoyed)"Well, is everything done yet?"

Flosh- "Yes, yes, its all done. The power converter that you specified is in your cargo hold as well. You can leave when you wish."

T'uune- (forces a smile)"Well, thanks again. I hope you dont' get into any trouble on my account. I'll see ya around sometime."

Flosh- "Alright T'uune, you and your wife take care. And drive safely."

________

La'ola disengaged Talarra's Fear from the docking hatch. Everything was working well within normal parameters, except that the engines were running cooler than normal. No doubt one of the modifications added to them. La'ola set the coordinates into the nav computer, and Talarra's Fear flashed into hyperspace.

Marks fighter was flying through hyperspace to a sector of space that appered to be the middle of nowhere. mark was just thinking of the previous events and the hate and anger he had felt. He also wondered if t'uune had even gave his offer a second thought. His orders was to bring the bounty hunter responsible for the attack on the enclave to see the order. The odd thing was he wasn't to be arrested it was for somthing else. mark desided just to find him pass on the message then see if he would follow although from what he now knows of T'uune he is unlikly too. His thought started to think of the resent developments of the sith blockade of taris and how bastillia was missing. This was another advancement for the sith in the war, no bastillia ment no battle meditation. The signal of the tracking device suddenly stopped and he knew it was discovered Mark hoped that t'uune had not left the system let. A flew Minuets later he exited hyperspace and only saw a single station so he desided to communicate after an extensive arguement (and a little jedi mind trick) he was cleared to enter a hanger and landed. He was greeted by a Twi'lek.

Twi'lek- you are not wanted here

Mark- I'm just here looking to give someone a message.

Twi'lek- I know who exactly you are looking for and he ain't here so go.

Mark- do you know where he is, Flosh Vgieran.

Flosh- how do you know who i am.

Mark- I'm a jedi i know these things, don't worry i don't care about what goes on here. I'm here to complete my mandate so i need to see t'uune, where is he.

Flosh- he left, Idon't know where.

Mark- i need you to do somthing for me then, send him a communication to return.

Flosh- why should i do that?

Mark- Because if you don't every goverment in the galaxy may find out about this place.

Flosh- and what if i don't let you leave.

Mark- please, i'm a jedi i'd like to see you try and hold me.

Flosh- hmmmm, what would you have me tell him.

Mark- The truth, i'm here witha message for him that can only be delivered personally.

Flosh- and if he doesn't return?

Mark- I'll leave and pertend i was never here.

Mark and flosh walked in to a room with a large communication console and he recorded and then sent the message to t'uunes ship. They then walked into a lounge room that overlooked the hanger with his fighter in it. and awaited to see if t'uune would return.

Trent was in his tomb on Dantooine. He had set traps everywhere so noone except a jedi could get through. The jedi must have a good heart. Knowing T'uune, T'uune heart was in the right place.

He sat next to his sarcophagus. He heard something from behind him. He turned invisible and looked around.

"So sir where is the riches?" Said a voice

"There probably in that chest over there, Trent was very wealthy, or so ive heard." Said a big grumpy Trandoshan

"T'uune needs to get here soon." Trent whispered to himself

Archived