Home

KOTOR: The Sidelines

TheOutrider

Mark looked around the room and walked over to the sarcoficus.

Mark- "Well his body was placed in here, so here is a start but his ghost disappeared after the terantek attacked you."

Mark moved down towards the sarcoficus and removed the top of it revealing the body of trent. he was still wearing the robes that he wore when Mark saw him when this whole mess began.

Mark- " you'll need to connect the cables to his chest."

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T'uune- "Basically, lets just act like this is an emergency situation, and his heart just stopped. If we act like that, then all we have to do is have his Force projection, ghost-thing combined with the physical body. It should work, but we need to time the jolt with Trent."

T'uune and La'ola work on attaching the wires in the neccessary locations.

Mark-"Basically! There is nothing basic about it, This has never been done before. I beleave we are going to need to use the force as well to help reactivate the metachlorines(sp) in body. I think we should meditate and concentrate on this to help the force projection connect to the body."

Mark sat on the right side of the sarcoficus and began to meditate in an attempt to make the metachlorians active again.

• 2 weeks later...

"So I see you guys are trying to help me." Trent appeared before Mark and T'uune

"For this to work I must meditate without being awoken and T'uune must attach it to my chest and then activate it, do not awake me while im meditating or I may not be forgiving."

Trent sat down next to his sarcophagas and started meditating.

Mark looked at the ghost of trent and noticed differances in the ghost from the trent he met breifly before his untimly death. He could not put his finger on it but there was somthing differant. he turned and walked over to T'uune.

Mark- We better do as he says... then i'll buy you that drink i owe you.

Mark grinned and left T'uune to do what was needed.

Trent suddenly felt a jolt and he shoved open the sarcophagus. He got out and looked around. He felt odd, he tried to channel the force through his veins. He just felt cold, he tried again.

"Oh no, why can't I channel the force, whats happening?" Said Trent

"I can answer that." Said an eyrie voice from behind them

She was beautiful, she had white hair and a flexible body. She was a jedi master and had a silver lightsaber. Her eyes were the color of the dark flames that burn on a fire. She looked at Trent.

"You have just been awakened and the force must recconect through you, it will take days." Said the woman

"Wait are you a Jedi or a Sith?" Said Trent

"I am neither, I am an exile from the Sith, I was once known by the name Darth Yangtzes, but now I am redeemed, but as I said before it will take days, until then I have a high paying mission for you as you used to be a bounty hunter."

"Wait how did you know that, I wiped all files of that clean!"

"I am a spy for higher clients, anyways heres the mission datapad, if you don't accept I won't train you, the pay is 100,000,000 credits for a minor assassination."

"So T'uune and Mark what do you guys think?" Said Trent as he picked up his blaster pistol.

Archived