Home

level max

headlesspartan

every1 knows that on kotor 1 u couldnt get past level 20, and today on ign i was lookin at this pic of this evil dude and down the bottom it said he was on level 24.this also could meen that the game could be alot longer so they made it that u could lvl up further and does anyone know wat the lvl max is, like maybe 30 i thought.:atat:

Because the game uses the D20 Epic Classes the safe bet would be level 40 max until we see otherwise, as level 40 is the standard jump from 20.

Though I do remember Akari stating they may remove the cap all together then we would get 99 or so... that would be real cool! :D

Redhawke, you beat me to it!

Oh well, I was going to say the following:

On the official kotor2 site, (in the FAQ i think) there was a question about the levels, and they said 40 i think, but they also said that they might delete the level cap completely! :D

Reply For :

"You did? How many HP and FP did you end up with? Is it places in the game with respawning enemies, so you can kill as many as you want?"

---------------------------------------------------

I Had 572 Vit And 1073 Force And Had Pretty Much All The Dark, Neutral & Light Powers. Ohh, And I Trained At The Tomb Of Korriban. There's A Room Where You Find A Dead Jedi And If You Keep Seaching His Body 2 Hissses Will Appear For Every Search. I Used Insanity And Force Storm On Them So It Went Pretty Quick Since I Fought Like 14 of Them At A Time.

Archived