Home

Granny Confuses Superglue For Eye Drops...Now thats blind faith

CaptainRAVE

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I don't really think it's funny. It's sad really. Old folks just can't function like us young people. If you think it's stupid that granny can't tell the difference between her eye drops and super glue, think about how your grandparents can't/couldn't tell you apart from your brother (or sister).

Originally posted by TK-8252

To be honest I don't really think it's funny. It's sad really. Old folks just can't function like us young people. If you think it's stupid that granny can't tell the difference between her eye drops and super glue, think about how your grandparents can't/couldn't tell you apart from your brother (or sister).

My point exactly, you couldn't have worded it better, oh and one more thing, I pity the people who thought this was funny, what if this woman was your long lost Grandma or something :\

Originally posted by TheOutrider

My point exactly, you couldn't have worded it better, oh and one more thing, I pity the people who thought this was funny, what if this woman was your long lost Grandma or something :\

I'd fear even more for my future, but I didn't find it as funny as I found it sad that people like that could exist. I now know I shouldn't be so naive. :(

Perhaps I've just become hardened by reality and it's crushing sucktasity.

"Long lost Grandma"? That would make me care how? If she were my "always there for me, tender, loving, spoil me by buying whatever I ask for Grandma", I might give a crap. And I might make sure she takes her meds and wears her glasses. As for this new Johnny on the spot Grandma business...good for her. I hope she grabs Vagisil next time.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

"Long lost Grandma"? That would make me care how? If she were my "always there for me, tender, loving, spoil me by buying whatever I ask for Grandma", I might give a crap. And I might make sure she takes her meds and wears her glasses. As for this new Johnny on the spot Grandma business...good for her. I hope she grabs Vagisil next time.

HA!

indeed. that'd make her no better than a deadbeat dad. I'm supposed to get the sympathy from this how?

Originally posted by InsaneSith

HA!

indeed. that'd make her no better than a deadbeat dad. I'm supposed to get the sympathy from this how?

Cause she is your family, so what if they are deadbeats, you still should love them, and help them, and take care of them, but still you don't need to have sympathy, I find it kinda heartless to laugh at that, what if a couple of minutes ago, that woman died.

[sarcasm]Haha its funny now[/sarcasm]

Cause she is your family, so what if they are deadbeats, you still should love them, and help them, and take care of them.

no I don't.

Cause she is your family, so what if they are deadbeats, you still should love them, and help them, and take care of them.

what if she killed my girlfriend or wife? Should I still love her and help her and take care of her?

Or better yet, my sister and shot at my mom? What should I do then?

what if a couple of minutes ago, that woman died.

I feel she'd be up for the darwin awards.

Originally posted by TK-8252

Come on IS, I find it hard to believe that you've never done something stupid in your life. I know I've made some silly mistakes. Damn, I'm so stupid. Shame on me. :(

I know I've done stupid ****, I don't expect a single ounce of sympathy since most of it could have been easily avoided, and was really stupid to have gotten into.

Fine go ahead and crack jokes about her. I don't believe how friggin heartless you people get. Oh well, if that ever happens to anybody who thought this was funny, I will laugh, laugh alot. Not everyone is as smart as you.

And when you laugh at us, laugh alot at us, we will simply NOT be able to believe how friggin heartless you are. Shame on you.

Look. Bad things happen to good people all the time. That is the comedy at its most basic. If you only find clowns and pies and seltzer water in the face funny, more power to you. Some of us don't classify ourselves as pricks for laughing at another person though. Especially when no harm was done. Get over it already.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

no what'd be mean is going up to her door and yelling "GLUE LADY GLUE LADY GLUE LADY!" or something of the like. Making jabs at her over the internet anonymously with her most likely never knowing is however not mean, maybe a bit crude(blunt), but hardly mean.

So just to get a little humor out, you would be crude :dozey:

Archived