Home

Granny Confuses Superglue For Eye Drops...Now thats blind faith

CaptainRAVE

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah....stop this silly fight.

I personally thought it was pretty funny...I mean...she glued her eyes shut. How is that not hilarious?

Now if she would have been seriously hurt I might have felt bad, but she wasn't, and that makes it really really funny.

I probably would still have laughed if she would have permanently glued her eyes shut....but that's because i'm a terrible human being

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Yeah....stop this silly fight.

I personally thought it was pretty funny...I mean...she glued her eyes shut. How is that not hilarious?

Now if she would have been seriously hurt I might have felt bad, but she wasn't, and that makes it really really funny.

I probably would still have laughed if she would have permanently glued her eyes shut....but that's because i'm a terrible human being

She didn't glue them shut, heh. The superglue didnt "set"

:)

Originally posted by InsaneSith

...Point is, anyone that gets into something like that, should not expect sympathy from me. Perhaps I'm just an *******.

yes you are..... she is an elderly woman, things like this and worse happen to ppl as they get older. It can be humiliating and you mocking them can only lower that persons dignity :( I can just see you winning the Nobel Prize for Astronomy when your in your 60s eh smartguy ? :(

BTW, how does everyone hear about these 'aussie' new stories except us who are actually in australia ? :p mind you, I dont read the papers much :(

mtfbwya

oh dear, laughing at someone for making a mistake that we are of course too intelligent to ever repeat( :rolleyes: ) has the unfortunate effect of attracting the notice of fate, and her damnable sisters poetic justice and irony :D

if anyone can tell me where i got that quote about damnable sisters from please tell me cos im buggered if i know. its a good quote though :)

Archived