Home

Vampires of York: chapter 1, A Few Dark Shadows

Mandalorian54

"Alright, I'll see you later th..." Sabrina's eye caught a vampire from the Hokusha clan off a distant rooftop. "Wonder what the clan is up to know..." she said to William. "Invading privacy perhaps?" Sabrina respected the clan but didn't like how they kept a close eye on her. She looked down the street once more and saw no commotion happening.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"They have nothing better to do I guess..."

William looked down, seeing a perfect target. A young, drunk teenager, probably going home from a party.

All by herself...

"If you'll excuse me mylady, I have dinner to attend."

He made his way down to the street, keeping an eye open for anything suspicious

Carth and Jake made their way to the docks on the edge of town. After following the directions Chris and Alex had given him, Carth parked the car and lead Jake to the area where Carth was to meet his two friends.

As the two young men walked they could see two more figures up ahead. When Carth and Jake neared they could recognize the other figures as Chris and Alex.

Chris and Alex shook hands with Carth and Jake, no introductions were nessesary, they all knew each other.

"We've got work for you guys, but first our boss wants to meet you," Chris said before he and Alex started leading the way to the warehouse.

Carth and Jake followed and met with the boss, it went down like any job interview. The pay would be under the table and they would be doing mostly physical labour moving crates and stuff like that, Chris and Alex would show the new guys how it was done.

They spent the rest of the day working and nightime began creaping it's way into the darkening sky.

Sabrina decided go home and not watch William fest on a young girl. At her house her hunger of blood was coming, so she opened her refrigerator and drank from one of the blood bags that were in it. She lived in a remote place on York, along with a couple of her friends. When night came the next day, Sabrina woke up and decided to walk around the town. Before she left her house, she grabbed both Glock-18s and holster them.

Carth lifted another crate and followed Jake, "Yeah, I think we've only got a couple hours left." As Carth set the box down inside the warehouse he wondered what was inside it. They hadn't been alone on the docks until then. The other workers had been around but now there were only a couple others and they were on break. Carth was getting curious and picked up a crow bar, "I wonder what's in these crates? Probably drugs or guns," He joked.

Just then a shadow darted across the floor with a wisp of wind. Carth wipped around to see who was there but he couldn't see anyone. "Who's there?" He shouted into the emptyness.

A pair of Hokusha scouts had been traveling the rooftops when they took a little visit to the docks. Sometimes they would catch a lone sailor or dock worker and have a little snack then toss the body into the river.

And right now they had their prying eyes on two young dock workers...

"dude i still think you mgiht be little drunk, there is no one there, and i agree, probably something illegal in these crates, wanna open them?" Jake said with an evil grin, and then grabbed a crow bar.

"we got the means to open them, if you know what i mean."

Sabrina walked along the streets and into an alleyway. She then grabbed the nearly fire escape ladder. Sabrina looked around to make sure no one was looking and continued to climb the ladder thru each fire escape all the way to the top. Reaching the rooftop, she walked over to the side of the roof facing the streets. Sabrina looked down and didn't see anything suspicious, yet again...

((Sorry for not posting in so long.))

Carth laphed and punched Jake in the arm, "I'm not still drunk." Then he stopped joking, "Maybe we acctually shouldn't open these things, I mean especially if it's illegal. If they see us they'll probably kill us or something aweful. Let's just finish up the rest of these crates."

Carth started towards the warehouse door and pulled it open, then he froze. With his hand still holding the door handle, Carth's jaw dropped at what he saw. A menacing looking man with fangs dressed in black and bearing an evil glare.

The fanged man was a vampire of the Hokusha Clan and he was hungry.

From the rafters another vampire of the Hokusha Clan watched, and still a few others lurked about. They were all hungry and this was feeding time.

Jake looked in Carth's direction and saw the man with fangs.

"oh crap!" Jake yelled then shoved the corwbar into the crate.

"please be guns, please be guns" Jake pried it open and saw 2 pistols.

"thank you god! Carth!" Jake threw a pistol at him while he took the other pistol and aimed it at the man and started shooting randomly.

Carth turned at the mention of his name and caught the gun, but when he turned back to the doorway the Vampire was gone. Jake's gunshots could be heard echoing through the night a mile away; unfortunately they did nothing but punch holes in the door frame, the vampire was gone.

Carth peered out the doorway but couldn't see anything through the darkness outside except his own shadow in the light of the warehouse.

"Maybe he ran off now that we've got..." Carth stopped in the middle of his sentance and looked down at his gun. A moment later he heard comotion by the dock's office building, the sound of an extremely ticked off boss about to ring a pair of necks for touching the merchandise. "We are in so much trouble."

As the boss lumbered towards the warehouse he shouted at Carth and Jake about just how much trouble they were in.

Suddenly a figure fell from the sky landing on the boss and proceded to rip his throat out. Carth stared in horror as the vampire feasted on the boss' raw flesh.

"Jake, I think we have a huge problem..."

Just then a sound was heard in the rafters...

((OOC: Feel free, Curt-Man, to control some of the NPC vampires from the Hokusha Clan.))

((will do))

Jake looked up to see another vampire, the vampire jumped from rafter to rafter then jumped down a 'stairway' of crates, jake couldn't hit him at all, he was too fast.

"Carth, i just want you to know, i love you man!"

Jake was still firing when he heard a click.

"aw this sucks.." the vampire lunged at him, Jake dove out of the way and grabbed the crowbar and started swinging at the vampire.

The sound of the shot made Sabrina look up from the street she was looking at. She stepped back and few feet and began to sprint towards the ledge of the roof. Once Sabrina reached the ledge, she jumped up and landed in a kneeling position on the roof across the street. Sabrina took out both her Glock 18s and she got up from the spot she landed on.

The vampire was focusing on Jake with it's back to Carth; Carth still had a full clip in his gun too. Carth didn't hesitate to shoot the vampire in the back; it went down instantly. "That wasn't so tough."

Carth spoke too soon, the vampire jumped up and landed on top of Carth. The gun flew out of Carth's hand and slid towards Jake's feet.

The first vampire they'd seen was still feasting on the boss outside of the warehouse. The third vapire was still on the rooftop.

On the rooftop shortly after Sabrina landed the Hokusha Clan vampire made his appearence to her, "Stay out of this whitch. This is Hokusha buisness." He hissed in a threatening way indicating for her to leave. He had no weapons on him either, only his speed and ferocity.

The Hokusha Clan vampire stared at Sabrina with a twisted smile, "Ha, what are you going to do? You wouldn't want to get on the Clan's bad side now would you?" He started to slowly circle Sabrina. "Why are you here? What do you want?"

Meanwhile down below Jake and Carth ran for their car, as Carth looked over his shoulder he could see that the vampire who had been feasting on the boss was gone. Quickly he pulled open the driver's door and got in, when Jake got in the passenger side he started up the engine.

Just when he was about to go the vampire landed on the hood of the car. A strong fist punched through the windshield and grabbed Carth by the neck. The vampire smiled with blood drooling down his chin as he proceded to choke the life out of Carth.

"I heard gunshots. Wondering what was happening." Sabrina replied. Her face was serious as she looked straight back at the Hokusha vampire. "Anyways, I'll be going since it's none of my business." She walked up to the ledge but before she jumped down to the sidewalk before, she turned her head slightly at the Hokusha. "If I were you, I'd be careful of what I say next time." Sabrina didn't wait for the vampire to reply back and jumped down onto the sidewalk. To her luck, no one was walking around because of the time. She began to walk towards another section of the town.

With the vampire's hand still gripped around his throat Carth put the car in reverse and started driving backwards without looking. With the other hand he tried to pull away the vampire's hand, but the vampire was too strong.

As Sabrina walked along the sidewalk she heard a car screeching towards her, Carth's car driving backwords. It crashed into a building just across the street from Sabrina, and only a couple blocks away from the warehouse.

Sabrina could see someone on the hood of a car pull two people out through the windshield and throw them into the middle of the street.

Jake went flying out fo the car and hit his head on the sidewalk and started bleeding.

"that hurt!" Jake yelled as he tried to get up but the vampire picked him up and threw him into a telephone booth, jake hit it and fell down, bleeding from his head and his arm where the bone had broken and poked through his skin, jake was out cold.

The site of the two guys triggered something in Sabrina to do something. She leaped forward and stood in front Jake, who was still at the center of the street, in the Hokusha vampire's way. "Isn't there plenty of blood in the blood banks of York that your clan could feast on instead of feasting on people who are living?" she asked.

((Damn you for starting another of these RPs without me Mandy. I thought we were friends. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*flies off*

THE NEXT MORNING

*returns with a hangover.*

Sorry about htat, I'd like to participate. I have 3 tests this week though, and would appreciate any summary of the story so far

Name: Ethan Marlon

Human or Vampire: Human

Clan: Currently none

Appearence: Tan and sunburnt, tall, muscular, black hair. Usually wearts a t-shirt and jeans, or other casual clothes

Personality: Jovial, fun loving. Acts as if though he only cares about himself and having fun, but those who knwo him know he protects those he cares about fiercely, and wouldn't hesitate to put his life on the line.

Brief History: Old childhood friend of Carth's he lost contact when he went to college in the states. Recently he has decided to pop in for a suprise visit with his friend, organized through a man he knew in York. Little did he know that that man was actually a vampire trying to trick him into coming so he could turn him.

Likes: Partying, girls, having fun, movies, video games, surfing, boxing, football, snowboarding.

Dislikes: Being treated like an inferior in any way, being pushed around, having friends be hurt

Strengths/Weaknesses: His biggest strength and weakness is his loyalty. He would do anything for his friends and people who would know him well enough to hold a grudge know that. He is lean and muscular thanks to many hours spent surfing and boxing, two of his favorite sports. a dubious weakness is him being slightly paranoid and thus always carries a 9mm pistol with him for protection.))

Ethan drove down the street, towards his hotel. He was unaware of the vampire following him. He suddenly screeched to a stop at what seemed like a gangwar until he saw Carth, apparently unconcious on the floor. He stood out from the car and quickly took out the 9mm from his pocket. He didn't have any extra clips. He shot at the vampire closest to Carth first, one shot only.

Meanwhile the vampire following him saw the clan vampires and drove away.

Archived