Home

Man Charged in McDonald's Paper Clip Scam = Idiot

CaptainRAVE

A New Yorker has been charged with cutting his own mouth and filling his McDonald's chicken sandwich with staples and a paper clip in order to sue the Corporation.

The case comes a month after claims by another individual that he ingested 5 needles from a chicken sandwich served in the same restaurant.

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/index.ssf?/base/news-0/110621591473120.xml

I don't know how he thought he could fool people in thinks someone had Inadvertanly fill his burger with paperclips or 5 needles

People like this are the reason why everyone's so uptight now days. The reason why playgrounds are no longer fun as kids are all in plastic bubbles. The reason why you see so many useless warning labels. The reason why you can't do many seemingly innocent things on public property anymore. Ect. Ect. Ect.

People like this-and their lawyers- need to do humanity a favor and go away.

On the same subject:

McDonalds fault For Obesity” Law Suit Revived

A federal appeals court on Tuesday reinstated part of a highly publicized obesity suit against McDonald's Corp. The case accuses the fast food giant of using false advertising to lure children into an unhealthy diet

The case was previously dismissed when the judge stated that the plaintiffs had failed to prove a link between eating McDonald's products and their injuries. McDonald's has told the press "We are confident this frivolous suit will once again be dismissed".

But I swear your honor....

I thought the Burger and greasy salt covered fries were good for my kid! Im sorry I have no common sense and need someone to hold my hand.....

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE

But I swear your honor....

I thought the Burger and greasy salt covered fries were good for my kid! Im sorry I have no common sense and need someone to hold my hand.....

Yeah, I'ts sad when people have no common sense. but I'm still don't think McDonalds should get away with making people fat with poor quallity burgers, i mean you can get nicer from any (non-chain) takeaway that isn't on wheels, and you should stay away from those unless you want food poisoning.

"Is your job affecting your health? Do you become fatigued?

Does working take time away from family and social events like

watching wrestling? There's an easy solution! Sue your boss!! See,

the great thing about this country is you can sue anyone for pretty

much anything! And you'll probably win! Or at least get a

settlement At the firm of Rakin and Ponzer personal injury

attorneys, we can show you how falling down and howling like a sissy

can result in a large damage award from your employer. We also

specialize in awards for injuries suffered in auto, bus and train

accidents! And can even train you to throw yourself in front of a bus

and pretend to be injured. Hey, that's why they pay for insurance!

Call the law offices of Rakin and Ponzer, and get ready to enjoy a

life of luxury!"

Archived