Home

TSL PC cheat codes

Emperor Devon

I never felt the need for cheats in K2.

It has a pretty fast pace all its own and you never really feel under powered or lacking. I do wonder if they will still have the Korriban glitch on the PC however, I have used it a couple times. But that is after beating the game twice without it.

At anyrate, I am sure Darth 333 and others will make some great mods for everyone.

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

I have one question about the PC version of TSL: will there be cheats? If not, I suppose I'll have to beg a modder to place some good items early on in the game. If not, I suppose I'll have to learn to mod. (Which I have tried and failed at several times)

If you're having problem with kotor 1 for pc...Turn on easy difficulty!

If you're having problem with the easy difficulty of kotor 1...Ehm..

*Runs away*

Even better than cheats: I am (more than) sure tk102 will release a KSE for TSL :D

Originally posted by Drazin

At anyrate, I am sure Darth 333 and others will make some great mods for everyone.

I wouldn't call this great but I already have one mod ready

I have that "saber attack" force power like in the final battle ready

Just waiting for the release of TSL...even the readme is done :D

Originally posted by Piece of metal

If you're having problem with kotor 1 for pc...Turn on easy difficulty!

If you're having problem with the easy difficulty of kotor 1...Ehm..

*Runs away*

I never said that. I have the hardcore mod installed, and the setting on difficult. I merely like having the good items because it looks cool. I mean, who would like wearing the default clothing if you could have the Revan's robe model from the cutscenes?

For cheats in KOTOR II basically do the same thing in KOTOR I but when you press ~ you won't see anything, but if you type in. . . oh say 'giveitem g_w_dblsbr009' and pretty ENTER, check your inventory, and sure enough you will have a Silver Double-Bladed saber. . .

Archived