Home

How old do you think Guybrush is?

user222

I think he's 18 in the first one. Then in 2 when the bartender askes his age he says "ninete.... er twenty-one." So that would make him 19. And the third one is at least a few months after that and the fourth one a few more, so by that point he's probably about 20.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Skinkie

I think he's 18 in the first one. Then in 2 when the bartender askes his age he says "ninete.... er twenty-one." So that would make him 19. And the third one is at least a few months after that and the fourth one a few more, so by that point he's probably about 20.

I agree, but in MI3, he's 20. Dinghy Dog guesses wrong! Ha!

Originally posted by Capn Lechuck

A true monkey island fan knows that in the first two he is 20, and at the end of the fourth he is 22. it goes between those two. :lechuck:

Um no. There is no evidence in this direction, and plenty against it.

When I said a true monkey island fan, i was talking about me, not meaning i knew exactly, infact, if you look closely, there IS evidence that he is 21 in the 3rd game, as he is at the carnival of terror and he turns 7 years old, but says to dinghy dog "HA! I'm actually 21."

Originally posted by Capn Lechuck

When I said a true monkey island fan, i was talking about me, not meaning i knew exactly, infact, if you look closely, there IS evidence that he is 21 in the 3rd game, as he is at the carnival of terror and he turns 7 years old, but says to dinghy dog "HA! I'm actually 21."

He doesn't say that.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived