Home

Who's you favorite RC teammate? *minor game spoilers*

Ch1cago88

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

Ocassionaly I will strategically kill them and revive them so they are at half health (obviously I do this when they are at less then half health). For some reason they don't appreciate what I'm doing for them. :confused:

Even if they come back to life, a bullet wound hurts like hell. Imagine a laser blast wound. ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd wonder why they don't carry bacta packs to give out, and just the tool for bacta revivification. In theory it is a strategic advantage to incap your squadmate to get him up to half health, but it would sure hurt. I'd rather get hurt by an enemy than by my own squadmate, since it's possible that I'll find a bacta station before I get incapped.

Originally posted by Drax Kreiger

I like the part in the game where Boss discovers the lightsaber. He says someting like: "A more civilized weapon for a more civilized age, hmmmm? Times have changed." It was pretty funny.

LOL, I was just thinking about that line yesterday while watching my newly-bought DVD pack of the Star Wars trilogy, and suddenly Obi-wan (in Episode IV: A new Hope) says as he's giving Luke his lightsaber, "A more civilized weapon for a more civilized age," and I was like, whoa! :eek: They must've taken that from Ep4 and added it as a joke. :D

Originally posted by PhireStorm

Have anyone tryed to kill your team mates? I did. the first two near me. Scorch and Sev, they didn't put up a fight, and i was about to whack fixer... then he says " We got a rogue clone here!". He melee slaps me,I die... game over!

Heh, funny, I did once, and everyone was just scurrying around trying to revive eachother while I took 'em out with a DC-15m, and evenutally they were all incapped...but when in the next play-through I used my DC-17m, the moment one of my men went down the other two swarmed at me and took me out. Must be a glitch with the DC-15m or something, but in any case, I felt bad afterwards. :p

'Oh my god I can't beleive this.....'

"whats wrong sev.."

'I lost my kills count' :(

*10 super battledroids just ahead :D *

Fixed your quotes, and spelling a bit.

-Sith

Ill install word to give all my posts a spellingcheck

-Nokill

Originally posted by PhireStorm

Scorch, all the way!

Have anyone tryed to kill your team mates? I did. the first two near me. Scorch and Sev, they didn't put up a fight, and i was about to whack fixer... then he says " We got a rogue clone here!". He melee slaps me,I die... game over!

Yeah I think one time I shot up everyone to see what would happen and one of them (not sure which) said "Boss has lost it" and gunned me down. ; )

It seems like if you 'accidentally' incapacitate one of them (ie: nail them in the back when the others aren't looking) they don't retaliate.

One could argue they aren't really "dead" (you see them groaning and struggling to get up from the ground), but man, such serious life/death issues in this game! So gritty, so dark!

Parents, talk to your kids about Republic Commando. This message brought to you by the LucasForums Council.

• 2 weeks later...

Any of your squadmates will shoot back at you if you piss them off. Even the Clone Troopers will attack if you've got your squad going after you.

I'm looking through the subtitle files, and look what I found...

SubtitleSound[2483]="D62MK636"

SubtitleText[2483]="Delta 62: Easier than a drunken TwiLek…"

:D

Scorch > All

Hands down, it is Sev............And I have never been more angry that Yoda survived. You *DO* risk an entire op on one man if need be! Leave no man behind! Yoda deserves to die a horrible and painful death due to his horrible uncaring ways of leavin a LIVE squad mate behind...

Originally posted by The Spartan

Hands down, it is Sev............And I have never been more angry that Yoda survived. You *DO* risk an entire op on one man if need be! Leave no man behind! Yoda deserves to die a horrible and painful death due to his horrible uncaring ways of leavin a LIVE squad mate behind...

... Welcome to war. :)

Originally posted by The Spartan

You do realize that Yoda didn't know a Delta had been lost, right?

If anyone was the "bad guy" here, it was the advisor.

Archived