Home

Teacher charged with sexual assualt.

El Sitherino

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by kipperthefrog

The original topic was about an attractive teacher sleeping with a kid.

Couldn't she found any guy she wanted to sleep with?

Rape is about power, not sex. (Granted, 'statutory rape' often encompasses consenting partners, but considering one of the charges here was battery, I think that stands.)

As for the previous argument: It's because of cultural bias, because Americans often raise women to be caring and nurturing and men to be...well, the opposite, "tough" and "manly".

In any case whether or not women get custody of children more than men, it isn't a "right", it's "happenstance".

Also keep in mind there are FAR more mothers raising children than fathers raising children, in America. This page even mentions that the government study they quoted points out this fact, but calls it "typical government-sponsored feminist double-speak", without bothering to explain why it's not a valid consideration.

Originally posted by Redwing

Also keep in mind there are FAR more mothers raising children than fathers raising children, in America. This page even mentions that the government study they quoted points out this fact, but calls it "typical government-sponsored feminist double-speak", without bothering to explain why it's not a valid consideration.

I don't quite follow this paragraph. Sorry for my failure to comprehend. could you translate?

Originally posted by kipperthefrog

I don't quite follow this paragraph. Sorry for my failure to comprehend. could you translate?

There are far more mothers raising children alone than fathers raising children along, or mothers and fathers raising children together. Thus, the number of mothers abusing children is proportionally much higher. :x

Rape is about power, not sex. (Granted, 'statutory rape' often encompasses consenting partners, but considering one of the charges here was battery, I think that stands.)

The sexual battery charge is because she is in a position of authority with a child under 14.

SEC. 97-3-95. Sexual battery.

(1) A person is guilty of sexual battery if he or she engages in sexual penetration with:

(a) Another person without his or her consent;

(b) A mentally defective, mentally incapacitated or physically helpless person; or

© A child under the age of fourteen (14) years.

(2) A person is guilty of sexual battery if he or she engages in sexual penetration with a child of fourteen (14) but less than eighteen (18) years if the person is in a position of trust or authority over the child including without limitation the child's teacher, counselor, physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, minister, priest, physical therapist, chiropractor, legal guardian, parent, stepparent, aunt, uncle, scout leader or coach.

Pamela Turner, 27, was charged Monday with 15 counts of sexual battery by an authority figure and 13 counts of statutory rape for acts between November and January

yar

But yes, rape is about power and control.

There are far more mothers raising children alone than fathers raising children along, or mothers and fathers raising children together. Thus, the number of mothers abusing children is proportionally much higher. :x

Not to mention a lot of those suits are taking into account of accidents to a child while under care of the mother in custody.

On the off-topic of this racial slur thing, you all should visit Mexico sometime. If I had a nickel for all the times I was called "guero (whitey)" down there, I'd be a millionare. Of course, I can't say anything back to them except "buenos dias" or just a little grin. I always wished I could called them "moradito." Heh.

On topic, I think this whole :Female adult -> Male barely reaching pubescency: is wrong. I don't condone adult to boy (or boy to adult) sex acts.

Originally posted by Chase Windu

From what I understand it's aimed towards the black community and is called Ebony. Please, explain how it's not a racial slur.

There's nothing derogatory about it.

1 entry found for racial slur.

Main Entry: racial slur

Part of Speech: noun

Definition: a derogatory or disrespectful nickname for a racial group, used without restraint

I know of no black person that would be offended by the word, especially considering it's in print for all to read and say. It's a magazine by blacks, for the blacks.

eb·on·y Audio pronunciation of "ebony" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-n)

n. pl. eb·on·ies

1. Any of various tropical Asian or African trees of the genus Diospyros.

2. The wood of such a tree, especially the hard black heartwood of E. ebenum or certain other species, used in cabinetwork and inlaying and for piano keys.

3. The hard dark wood of various other trees.

4. The color black; ebon.

adj.

1. Made of or suggesting ebony.

2. Black in color.

It's not a racial slur.

Originally posted by legameboy

On topic, I think this whole :Female adult -> Male barely reaching pubescency: is wrong. I don't condone adult to boy (or boy to adult) sex acts.

indeed i agree but i dont think this case is worth getting upset over as the woman was caught and charged and really i doubt the boys mentally scarred over the incident

Originally posted by legameboy

I have a bad feeling that this might plant a few bad ideas in the child's mind.

eh? like what? im afraid sex before marriage has already crossed his mind so christianity dropped the ball on that one :D other than that i can only imagine you mean bad ideas sexually and unless she tied him up or something i think that highly unlikely

Archived