Home

Favourite team atm

Alegis

Favourite team of partymembers up to this point in your current progress of kotor II?

Mine;

Handmaiden and AK-47. A good ranged to get the killings done faster and a martial arts handmaiden.

Works splendid so far (just arrived on 2nd planet after telos), healing aint a problem with uber light side and all the teachings from kreia

I prefer the Handmaiden and Kreia. I love Kreia's Force Chain ability to give me free Force powers whenever she casts anything, and i love the Handmaiden's fighting abilities, and even more so...

when I give her a silver double-bladed lightsaber.

And she also gets to wear those cool white clothes complete with a hood! :)

...AK-47? :lol:

Hard to say. I think it's Kreia because she has a lot to say. Hk-47 always makes me laugh...and I can just imagine him carrying an AK-47 :D . When I plat with a male PC handmaiden is cool but she doesn't join my party when I play as female... Unfortunately there is no real male equivalent... Disciple, although he is a very good fighter, annoys me... :mad:

I find BaoDur sympathetic :) but I miss Jolee's stories!

Originally posted by Darth333

Hard to say. I think it's Kreia because she has a lot to say. Hk-47 always makes me laugh...and I can just imagine him carrying an AK-47 :D .

Agreed, even on the gun part... I wonder why no one did an AK for HK mod? :)

Originally posted by Darth333

When I plat with a male PC handmaiden is cool but she doesn't join my party when I play as female... Unfortunately there is no real male equivalent... Disciple, although he is a very good fighter, annoys me... :mad:

We can fix this problem you know, I dislike the Deciple myself...

Note to self, find way to axe Hanharr and Deciple, or even cooler would be to give PC the choice... yeah!!! :D

I had the Handmaiden and Mandalore, I trained her to be a jedi (turns out she's a guardian) and put an upgraded sith war sword (when you

defeat everyone in the combat pit in the Mandalorian camp

) in Mandalore's hands.

Really devastating melee team there! I never used ranged weapons in my game.

Archived