Home

What is your character's name?

McCusto

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When playing KotOR1,I used my real(-life) name:Oscar Goh-strictly LS Soldier/Guardian.

When in KotOR2,I made a difference:Oscar Eto'o-lene(some soccer fans might see the inspiration,though I like not that particular player)-another strictly LS Guardian/Weapons Master.

Some students inclined to science may also see that Eto'o-lene sounds like Ethylene(C2H4).It is true-this is where I got my inspiration from.(jeez,geek!)

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

Weren't those the characters from your book? Did it ever get published?

Well, Jarrek is a character in my book yes. I was doing the second playthrough on KotOR and was stumped for a name, so just grabbed one from my book for the first name and stole the last name from my female kotor character. I think it worked pretty well.

And, no, I haven't gotten it published yet. I have a few test readers picking it apart right now, and I am doing a final edit before I send it out the door.

But yes, one day, no matter what, it will be published, and all you guys can say, "hey, I knew that guy before he was a big famous author and became an @$$hole who forgot about all of us." :D :D

Originally posted by Gall_4185

As I said in my post,I've been using the name Jaden Korr for years,just unhappy coincidence that the same name was used in Jedi Academy.

Like I said, I didn't mean to offend. And I'll take your word for it. :)

tella dacen female/sith lord

jacen somethin.. i forgot male/jedi watchmen

funny thing is that one of the random names for male characters is arwen ...

dont know which designer thought that one up but he/she prob never seen lotr (female elf)

Archived