Home

I'm so avoiding Kentucky.

GothiX

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Well, if that's your choice, then you have absolutely no room to complain about the state of affairs in the country, since you choose not to participate in the democratic process.

actually, I do. name 10 good things the government has done for americans

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by tags

and the other 9?

You're really naive if you think that there are 10 or less positive things that the American government has done for its citizens. What's the deal with all the naive America bashing types on this forum recently? That was a rhetorical question.

true but I didn't fully make my point. You can easily name ten things america has done for regular people but then name ten things america has done for natives. every native has a reason to not like america. (just stating my opinion) hey, free country right? but is it? why are there still reservations?

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

What's the deal with all the naive America bashing types on this forum recently?

Non-americans like to take punches at americans. We like it. We just do. Natural thing for us.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention that your soldiers in Iraq just killed an Italian hero.

true but I didn't fully make my point. You can easily name ten things america has done for regular people but then name ten things america has done for natives. every native has a reason to not like america. (just stating my opinion) hey, free country right? but is it? why are there still reservations?

How'd this turn into a debate about Native Americans?

Anyway, I agree with you about the reservations, and pretty much the entire history of it. But you need to present actual valid arguments instead of just crap like "name 10 things america has done, etc."

Digs at America are fine if they're valid. But baseless arguments are crap. So expect backlash towards them.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

How'd this turn into a debate about Native Americans?

Anyway, I agree with you about the reservations, and pretty much the entire history of it. But you need to present actual valid arguments instead of just crap like "name 10 things america has done, etc."

Digs at America are fine if they're valid. But baseless arguments are crap. So expect backlash towards them.

I give crap and expect crap back, it is true about the "10 things" though. hard to come up with 10. my complaints are mostly to the gov't. I leave this place out from now on. sound good?

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Non-americans like to take punches at americans. We like it. We just do. Natural thing for us.

And racists like to pick on other races. Doesn't make it right, doesn't mean they can just spout off bull****.

Not saying you do Luke, but some people need to learn the difference between presenting a valid point and just agreeing with others because it's popular to hate America.

actually, I do. name 10 good things the government has done for americans

And yet you choose to sit by and do nothing, even something so simple as voting to try and effect change. ERGO, you have NO room to complain.

kthxbye.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

And yet you choose to sit by and do nothing, even something so simple as voting to try and effect change. ERGO, you have NO room to complain.

kthxbye.

hey, I'm 15 and nuthin but a stupid little freshman. I'm gonna talk nonsense, jiberish, and argue needlessly over stupid stuff.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Go to protest rally's do something other than being a no-action bull****ter.

like I said: "hey, I'm 15 and nuthin but a stupid little freshman. I'm gonna talk nonsense, jiberish, and argue needlessly over stupid stuff."

hey, I'm 15 and nuthin but a stupid little freshman. I'm gonna talk nonsense, jiberish, and argue needlessly over stupid stuff.

Or perhaps you can mature, and think rationally. Tyrion is like... 14 and he atleast gives valid points in his arguments. Instead of hiding behind that "I'm just a simple teenager" try and grow up. I'm not going to try and be your parents or anything, but you need to grow up. 15 years old is no excuse for spouting crap, acting like some kind of helpless victim only to claim you can't do anything to change it. You can always do something, regardless of how old you are. If you are capable of recognizing a problem, you are capable of fighting to correct that problem.

like I said: "hey, I'm 15 and nuthin but a stupid little freshman. I'm gonna talk nonsense, jiberish, and argue needlessly over stupid stuff."

... you're a fool. I've protested for years, well before I was 15. Instead of blaming your "inability" to do something on your age, blame it on your being lazy.

Our ancestors didn't just sit around and bitch, they fought back. Don't be disgraceful.

haha!! I look back at this whole page with all my crappy talk on there. I find it amuseing that I sit here argueing over something so silly and, well, dumb. You keep doin what your doin but I GIVE UP! you win, case closed. my crap don't mean nuttin anyway. i speak jiberish.

"Insane Sith, been rearing the children of Lucasforums volluntarily for over 2 months."

The only arguments he can win are ones with teenagers. :rolleyes:

Don't worry tags, we freshmen can fight off the babysitter together. :p

I like these threads :D Its great for expressing ideas freely.

TiE

Originally posted by TiE 23

"Insane Sith, been rearing the children of Lucasforums volluntarily for over 2 months."

The only arguments he can win are ones with teenagers. :rolleyes:

Don't worry tags, we freshmen can fight off the babysitter together. :p

I like these threads :D Its great for expressing ideas freely.

TiE

aahhh! interesting, this true Sith? you only fight with youngens?

tsk, tsk, tsk, you should be ashamed.

Originally posted by TiE 23

The only arguments he can win are ones with teenagers. :rolleyes:E

It's not his fault that the only people whose ideas are so juvenile that it is possible to destroy them quickly in an argument are teenagers.

zing!

Archived