Home

Christmas is over!

Darth Groovy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like having Christmas stuff up after Christmas. It doesn't feel right, but I don't see anything wrong with some Christmas stuff like avatars because those remind you that Christmas is only 300 something days away(if even that many) Christmas trees on the otherhand are different. You look at the bottom of the tree and......nothing. I think when Winter is over then you HAVE to get rid of/take down Christmas stuff. I have mixed ideas.

Originally posted by VikingLarz

SEE? Theres why people keep the avatars and Christmas trees and lights up. Because they are too lazy to take them down!

Well of course that is why, and it is my job to remind these lazy people to go and take them down, change the avatars...etc.

Well I don't think you are doing a very good job because i see tags with one and that Redwing person and......well those are the only two people. Good job Groovy you did it! :p

Don't be a prick. Also, it's not wise to disrespect a super-mod.

Ewww man. And still why Pinky?

For those of us that have known him as long as me and InsaneSith have, WE can call him pinky, yet YOU should refer to him as Redwing.

You HAVE to have known him as long as WE have to even be able to call him Pinky. Once you achive that, you will soon understand why.

That being said, Redwing won't change the avatar, for no reason other than to taunt me. We just have THAT kind of a relationship.

Anybody that knows his humor will understand why...:p

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

For those of us that have known him as long as me and InsaneSith have, WE can call him pinky, yet YOU should refer to him as Redwing.

You HAVE to have known him as long as WE have to even be able to call him Pinky. Once you achive that, you will soon understand why.

That being said, Redwing won't change the avatar, for no reason other than to taunt me. We just have THAT kind of a relationship.

Because I love you Groovy. So very much. :D

I don't care what anybody refers to me as :xp:

And it's true, I have no gender ;)

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Redwing

I don't care what anybody refers to me as

And it's true, I have no gender

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...eugh, creepy...

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I don't care for nicknames anyway, but still I don't get why it is Pinky. And as for the no gender....ewwwww.

I don't care for nicknames anyway, but still I don't get why it is Pinky. And as for the no gender....ewwwww.

Read his post, that usually helps....

If you hang around with Redwing, you'll probably find out why everyone calls him Pinky.

Of course, it's really not that big a deal, it just looks like we are making peopel feel bad by leaving them out. Which in reality makes me happy. :)

Originally posted by ZBomber

Read his post, that usually helps....

If you hang around with Redwing, you'll probably find out why everyone calls him Pinky.

Of course, it's really not that big a deal, it just looks like we are making peopel feel bad by leaving them out. Which in reality makes me happy. :)

I don't really want to hang around a guy that calls himself Pinky. And making people feel bad makes you happy eh? That explains a lot from when I was a n00b at the forums.

Archived