Home

Prestiege Class Robes & Saber Pack now up at my site!

woh, cool pack i loves it mate, i was just wandering though if anyine else hates those stupid malak armor in kotor 2, it might be the best thing in the game but it looks crap!!!, they shulda put back in revan robes(like in the filmclips in the 1st game, with the cape/masketc.) has anyone made a revan robe yet, IF SO PLEASE EMAIL THE LINK TO THEM TO: joshwheeler007@hotmail.com

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work! I much prefer the Bandon model for the Jal Shey as opposed to the in-game model. What the heck were the stomach tubes for anyway?

I do have one conceptual question. The Bandon armor seems more suited to dark siders with its hunched shoulders, grasping hands, and mobility impairing neck crest. To me it seems light siders would gravitate towards a less cumbersome form of protection similar to the leather armor of Jolee Bindo’s clothes model. I saw on pcgamemods that you did some Jolee reskins awhile back. Is there any way to transfer those into this mod or make them a new version of the Jal Shey armor?

Originally posted by lllolf

Great work! I much prefer the Bandon model for the Jal Shey as opposed to the in-game model.

Why Thank You! :D

What the heck were the stomach tubes for anyway?

I don't know either, they are also... disturbing... to me as well. :eek:

I do have one conceptual question. The Bandon armor seems more suited to dark siders with its hunched shoulders, grasping hands, and mobility impairing neck crest. To me it seems light siders would gravitate towards a less cumbersome form of protection similar to the leather armor of Jolee Bindo’s clothes model. I saw on pcgamemods that you did some Jolee reskins awhile back. Is there any way to transfer those into this mod or make them a new version of the Jal Shey armor?

This would be impossible as there is no way to differentiate LS from DS models in the game, you see in KOTOR and TSL when you put on clothes, robes, or armor in the game it is actually changing your whole body to a new model, Jolee's Clothes model is far different than Bandons Armor so there is no way to tell the game which one to use, if you look closely DS items are the same model as LS ones because all they do is use different textures over the same body model... and I used Bandons Model because;

A.) Bandon's Model was readily available in the game files...

B.) Bandon's Armor is a highly requested mod, and it fit as a replacement for Jal Shey Armor.

C.) I could do this without an appearance.2da edit... this is the most important factor.

But take heart, if I see Jolee's clothes model in the game files I will certainly do something with them... :)

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

No, it isn't. Achilles mad some gloveless robes.

That is true, but in order for this to work right you would have to make several new robes pointing to different textures for different skin colors. So you would have to have make 4 of the same robe to cover the 4 different skin colors, not to mention darkside transitions.

Originally posted by Hades_One

I like how they look and all but they seemed a tad bit overpowered.

They seem a bit overpowered because they were designed to go along with the Hardcore Mod created by beancounter, which makes the game harder, thusly you need better weapons ;)

hmm but if u take the master robe, remove those gloves, one for black and one for white, and install it to the race you perfer then u got a small file. also assuming if your jedi master your not going to fall to the darkside

theres an idea

Originally posted by Bobo

hmm but if u take the master robe, remove those gloves, one for black and one for white, and install it to the race you perfer then u got a small file. also assuming if your jedi master your not going to fall to the darkside

theres an idea

If it was just that easy, why do you think OE didn't do it?

Sorry Bobo, while I agree that the gloves stink, I just don't see this happening.

Originally posted by Darth Melignous

A question on the fantastic MOD guys??? Is there any way to get rid of the annoying "dancing Bandon scenario" when standing still for extended periods of time? I don't mind it but I've noticed it's in ALL used of that body. Just curious :) And Hardcore + This MOD makes the game anew.

Nope, that is the body models animations, and is nothing that can be altered, at least by me. ;) I find it entertaining myself. :D

Thanks for the praise! :D

Originally posted by jedigoku

for the armour could you increase the max dex bonus to like 50

:eyeraise: Uh... No way... I don't cater to the idea of any type of PC being able to...

(AD&D Example) "Walk out of their Enchanted Indestructible Castle with it's +20 Walls, wearing their +20 Enchanted Artifact Armor of Ultimate Power, and wielding their +20 Artifact Sword of Discusting Power, wearing their Artifact Belt of Holding and their Artifact Pouch of Whateveryouneedatthetime, along with their Artifact Boots of Power..." ad nauseum.

Sorry jedigoku, but adding anything over a +10 bonus on an item is something I won't likely do in TSL. Because unlike in KOTOR I, in TSL we can go to level 50 and have Prestiege Classes...

Of course this doesn't stop you from doing so on your end! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

(AD&D Example) "Walk out of their Enchanted Indestructible Castle with it's +20 Walls, wearing their +20 Enchanted Artifact Armor of Ultimate Power, and wielding their +20 Artifact Sword of Discusting Power, wearing their Artifact Belt of Holding and their Artifact Pouch of Whateveryouneedatthetime, along with their Artifact Boots of Power...

:rofl: OMG, I almost miss those first days of Role-Playing when you thought everything was cool if nobody could stop you.:D:rofl:

Originally posted by RedHawke

Thanks for the praise! :D

:eyeraise: Uh... No way... I don't cater to the idea of any type of PC being able to...

(AD&D Example) "Walk out of their Enchanted Indestructible Castle with it's +20 Walls, wearing their +20 Enchanted Artifact Armor of Ultimate Power, and wielding their +20 Artifact Sword of Discusting Power, wearing their Artifact Belt of Holding and their Artifact Pouch of Whateveryouneedatthetime, along with their Artifact Boots of Power..." ad nauseum.

Sorry jedigoku, but adding anything over a +10 bonus on an item is something I won't likely do in TSL. Because unlike in KOTOR I, in TSL we can go to level 50 and have Prestiege Classes...

Of course this doesn't stop you from doing so on your end! :D

what value do i edit in the text file

Originally posted by Darkkender

:rofl: OMG, I almost miss those first days of Role-Playing when you thought everything was cool if nobody could stop you.:D:rofl:

Definately! :D

Though thankfully most people grow out of that type of PnP RPG power gaming fairly fast...

Originally posted by jedigoku

what value do i edit in the text file

Read here first, then here is a good tutorial by Achilles for item properties. :D

Archived