Home

Finally: A Mod to skip (most of) Peragus

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I hope this one works with TSLRCM because the other Skip Peragus Mod made sure I DIDN'T get the

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
HK Sonic Imprint Sensor, and I wasn't able to get it through cheats or the Save Game Editor. :¬:

So does this mod work with TSLRCM?

• 3 months later...

First of all, I'd like to thank you for creating this, as I hate playing through Peragus. But You missed something. You included Atton & Krea's +/- influence and the light vrs dark, but where is T3-M4??

It bugs me, that I have to go out of my way to unlock his final reward, when all I have to do is play peragus normally. So I tried that, but guess what? It doesn't work.

If you have this Mod installed, you are forced to use it, as doors to hanger 25 are open the moment you awake from your tank. The computer used to open the doors to Hanger 25 and The Fuel depot (the other door) doesn't work when we (T3-M4) have the parts to fix it. Your mod messed it up, I'm sorry to say.

this is version 1.2, So if a newer version is made or is gonna be made, that would be great.

Here is what's missing: +/- influence with T3-M4 (one time), make the computer that you use to warp with accessible normally, if you choose not to skip on the first computer ("play peragus normally" option). You need it (the computer) to watch some video and other stuff. Fix the hanger 25 door thing, so that it only happens IF you choose to use the mod and not if you want to play it like normal.

Thank you. You can test this yourself if you like.

It bugs me, that I have to go out of my way to unlock his final reward, when all I have to do is play peragus normally. So I tried that, but guess what? It doesn't work.

Firstly you could just use KSE to up T3-M4's influence, but your points/questions also beg several other questions. Why would you install a "Skip Peragus mod" if you just want to play Peragus normally? You could you know, un-install the mod and play the mod normally, instead of moaning about how a mod entitled "Skip Peragus" doesn't let you play Peragus. Your not forced to use the mod; you installed, and it will of come with a disclaimer saying you use it at your own risk...

this is version 1.2, So if a newer version is made or is gonna be made, that would be great.

You know the game is like 6 years old, haven't seen Squall around here in ages; so I doubt there is going to be an update to the mod. So you'll either have to play Peragus, or put up with the horror of having to use KSE to edit T3-M4's influence or take up modding yourself and fixing it.

Archived