Home

Finally: A Mod to skip (most of) Peragus

In the Telos polar region, I seem to be encountering a weird bug. Atton and Kreia remain rooted to the spot where they enter Atris' complex. Apparently, some sort of cheat menu is supposed to be accessible through Atton, and Kreia cannot be spoken to at all. When selecting Atton's dialouge/cheat option "skip to Atris confrontation," I go through the dialogue and afterwards nothing changes. If I continue to skip to the confrontation, it's an infinite loop in which I cannot free my party members. The same happens if I do the confrontation proper. If I select the option "continue with Kreia conversation," nothing happens at all.

Note that I have not installed any other KOTOR2 mods and am using the 1.52 patch.

Edit: I have read elsewhere that this is apparently a bug related to being a nice guy, and apparently not mod-related. Will fix that after loading the autosave . . .

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This mod doesn't work for. I can see all the options in the consoles, but after being warped to the Ebon Hawk, game freezes. Only thing I can do is to move the mouse and by moving the mouse I can also look whats around me but nothing else.

So, is there a chance that this is a bug?

EDIT: I found a way to fix it, luckily!

And thank you for doing this mod. I never liked Peragus anyway. :D

Yep, my game froze too, at the Ebon Hawk, and I hit the escape key and all was well.

I also have the 'Rescue (character) in my active journal also, but boy, is it a miniscule price to pay (and I really don't care that it's in the journal, either) for not having to run around through tunnels killing incessant numbers of droids.

:)

^^^^

You are both correct.

This problem happened with my Exile's Item Pack as well the game would freeze when the script to give you items ran, see in TSL when you get an item with a script it tells you the item on the screen, get too many items and the window doesn't show properly so the only way to get rid of the invisible window is the 'Esc' key.

There is a setting in the scripting language that you can remove the items given from displaying on screen and causing that glitch. Kudos to stoffe -mkb- for showing me how to do it. I have done so when I updated my Exile Items mod. But that is likely what is happening here.

SuperSquall just needs to update his script. In the meantime the 'Esc' key should work fine. ;)

I also have the 'Rescue (character) in my active journal also, but boy, is it a miniscule price to pay (and I really don't care that it's in the journal, either) for not having to run around through tunnels killing incessant numbers of droids.

I noticed this too, but I'm that kind of guy that hates all unimportant or useless entries in the journal. Maybe SuperSquall will fix this when he/she has time. :)

In the meantime the 'Esc' key should work fine. ;)

I pressed "Enter" key. :p But it would be nice to fix the script problem, it's easier that way.

• 1 year later...

I've noticed a fairly major omission with this mod...you don't seem to get the Sonic Sensor (as far as I can tell), meaning you can't use that particular dialog option with HK-47 later on, and you CAN'T access the HK Factory in THAT mod if you use this mod. Should be an easy fix to include the Sonic Sensor in the given items, I would figure. I just mention this to decrease compatibility issues...other than that, I really liked this mod. :)

• 1 month later...
I've noticed a fairly major omission with this mod...you don't seem to get the Sonic Sensor (as far as I can tell), meaning you can't use that particular dialog option with HK-47 later on, and you CAN'T access the HK Factory in THAT mod if you use this mod. Should be an easy fix to include the Sonic Sensor in the given items, I would figure. I just mention this to decrease compatibility issues...other than that, I really liked this mod. :)

i noticed the same thing today, and have been looking for a way to get the sonic sensor, but i cant seem to find it... if anyone has a solution to this, please post it...

thx

~7ru7h

Edit: can't cheat it in... must look for other ways :monkbomb:

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hey, i have one little problem

after i am transported to the ebon hawk hangar

i'm stuck

i can't do anything unless i type warp for the cheat. now the problem is that i don't know what to do after i arrive to the hangar, the cutscene doesn't appear and there's no way to get on to the ebon hawk

please help.

when i try to open the file it brings up a blank webpage then the webpage closes itself. do u kno what the problem is?

the problem is that you are trying to open it normally

you need to download 7-zip use it to open the file.

Merged double post. Welcome to the forums :) - you may find it helpful to review the forum rules found here; http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=169078 You can use the "Edit" function to add things to your post instead of double posting (which is against the rules) :) -- j7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived