Home

Movie Style Jedi Robes: TSL Style (Oh no! Not another robe reskin!!)

Prime

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RedHawke

But I don't find any of the K1 PMBIM Male body models. :(

That's unfortunate. I was just thinking about porting some of my KOTOR skins to TSL if they had been available. BUt if anyone comes across them, let me know. :)

As for the armoured robe, I've done a bit more work on it but IMO in doesn't look very good. So I'm getting close to abandoning the idea. I'll try a bit more, but I suspect it won't pan out. Sorry...

Originally posted by Prime

As for the armoured robe, I've done a bit more work on it but IMO in doesn't look very good. So I'm getting close to abandoning the idea. I'll try a bit more, but I suspect it won't pan out. Sorry...

Noooooo!!!!! :( :(

Can't you post some more pics for us Prime?

What exactly you don't like? Is it still the legs?

I think lots of us really wanted that robe :(:ball:

That's unfortunate. I was just thinking about porting some of my KOTOR skins to TSL if they had been available. BUt if anyone comes across them, let me know. :)

Oh well... farewell to a wonderful idea...

:violin:

Originally posted by Uchiha Itachi

Noooooo!!!!! :( :(

Can't you post some more pics for us Prime?

What exactly you don't like? Is it still the legs?

I think lots of us really wanted that robe :(:ball:

I'll touch things up some more and then I'll put up some screenshots. I think you'll see what I'm talking about.

Originally posted by

Mono_Giganto

What about some of the other armored robe potential models? Like the other jedi robe, or the dark jedi master suit? Perhaps they would be a better model?

It really comes down to the fact that I had an idea in my head and it hasn't turned out as well as I'd hoped. The legs are a big part of it, but overall it is the best model for what I had envisioned. I'll give it one last kick at the can, but in the end I don't want to release something that I am unhappy with.

Which skins are you refering to as I think I have all the mods you used to have on your site.

Originally posted by Darkkender

Which skins are you refering to as I think I have all the mods you used to have on your site.

I was just thinking of playing around with the old KOTOR movie robes and was hoping that the jedi robe model from KOTOR was available in TSL.

I was just thinking of playing around with the old KOTOR movie robes and was hoping that the jedi robe model from KOTOR was available in TSL.

ahhh, I know they did this funky use the female body model thing with all of the robe models in K2. I could swear that at least one of these models/robes was from the original from K1. I'll help take a look when I get home tonight.

I gave one last shot to the Kenobi-style armoured robes. They are a little bit better than before, but I still don't like them very much...

crappy robes

As you can see, the legs still don't look very good since they are really designed to be fabric. The shininess helps that a bit, but the overall bulkiness doesn't look right. Also, the lines are streched, especially on the belt, which makes things look off.

But there you have it as it looks right now, Uchiha.

Originally posted by Uchiha Itachi

Here's what I think, if you leave the knees as black fabric it would look very good.

Of course it wouldnt look exactly as Kenobi's one but still, it would be very very nice!

Revision

I'm still pretty ho-hum about it...

Originally posted by Achilles

Prime,

I think that if you added a little more robe, got rid of the armored belt and put back the regular jedi belt, and kept the knees the way that you had them, you might have something. Just my 2 cents.

OK, I'll give that a try...

Also, I haven't looked myself, but has anyone tried using MDLOps to convert a custom clothing model to TSL? I was thinking of trying to port Xavier2's Jedi robe. I'd just like to know if it is possible before going throught the effort...

Archived