Home

Sith Armada II

Darth Straker

Originally posted by Darth Straker

Hey guys do you mind if this lady (BASTILA) joins your party again??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Darth_Straker/Sith%20Armada%20II/Bastila.jpg

Not at all! :D

EDIT: When you release the mod, Bastila will have the appearence Bastila_slave, right? That's the only appearence where she can wear other robes or clothing.

EDIT 2: Where will you recruit Bastila?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I'll add voices to the custom characters, it's already a lot of work to do with the reskins and scripts.

But I'll probably try to do it, at least for the male characters. For the females there's an EXTRA problem, since all the girls I know would not be interested in voice acting.

heh, I could get plenty of gals for that but none of them speaks english (and they're even more terrible at reading) :D I guess we'll just have to imagine that there was a permanent silence spell put on them and straker could be mute if he's some sort of an assassin or some race that's telepathic. :) You should post some progress notes, anxiety is killing me here :p

Kalnar looks cool but the empress is well... weird, her clothes need a bit of retexturing and her face would probably look better if it was clear, you could use some "digital make-up" on her to make her look more goth like or something, you know, black lips, darker shading, more pale skin and stuff. Maybe even recolor her eyes into some creepy violet or something :) You should make kalnar's eyes clearer with brighter colors too imho otherwise you're doing a great job, I wish I could help you out in some way but I'd sooner learn quantum physics than computer art.

Originally posted by Darth Straker

As for Bastila, well she can replace the HandMaiden no prob. But for Disciple I'm not so sure, you see when a character is replaced the new one must keep the originals's TAG.

This means that whenever there's a cutscene the new characters will act like the originals.

For eg:

I replaced HK with Darth Straker, so when the cutscene between T3 and HK took place, DS appeared instead of HK.

And I don't want Bastila to act in a cutscene like Disciple.

I'm sorry but she'll have to replace Visas.

HandMaiden and Disciple will have another replacer. Perhaps one for each.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... (In KOTOR that was a problem with the recruit mods, but it's possible to fix... Would it be simpler if you could just have Bastila replace the Handmaiden?

Emperor Devon: Handmaiden will be replaced by this lady:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Darth_Straker/Sith%20Armada%20II/Arienne1.jpg

While Disciple will be replaced by a male character who hasn't been started yet.

Here's another pic of the mod so far:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Darth_Straker/Sith%20Armada%20II/AtrisRiffle.jpg

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... (In KOTOR that was a problem with the recruit mods, but it's possible to fix... Would it be simpler if you could just have Bastila replace the Handmaiden?

While it is true that you can write a recruit mod to take the spot of certain partymembers then and now without changing the tag line there are some major drawbacks first is cutscenes and the sort. For the Method Darth Straker is going for it is necessary to replace party members with those that use there Tag. The approach I'm taking with the Death Star includes replacing the Rim files for the Ebon Hawk. However my plan is not to have party members destroyed instead to simply have them returned to there spot on the Ebon Hawk and the New recruits would have there own spots. However this method is much more complex and should not be entered into lightly.

Originally posted by DarthSmallz

Can I get those robes anywhere? They are totally sexy!:D

Those are the robes used by some of the Sith on Dxun, and that character's head is one of the faces available for female PCs.

I beg you..... please replace..... the handmaiden with Bastila..... please.....

Archived