Home

Jamster

XERXES

Wait, you mean there were enough oblvious people to think that really was a penis they put in complaints to get him maple leafed?

... I mean, the ads retarded, but this .... this is on an entirely different level. Hell this is an alternate universe.

I ... think I've lost a lot of faith in humanity.

Serioulsy, why not censor a hot dog?

"Blur the penis hot dog

old lady thought it was a penis at quick glance, mustn't upset the children ,even though they're all ready little twats.

We musn't damage their psyche by exposing them to something atleast half of them have."

Originally posted by IG-64

They put a leaf over it because it isn't a "stub" it's the thing's privates. And they didn't do a very good job with the leaf either.

But it's not a penis, it's a stub. Frogs don't even have a penis, they have secretion glands. Just little outlets where the sperm is released.

I thought he was one of the pod racer pilots.

I had NO idea that ad made noise until one of you pointed it out.

Face it, ALL advertisements are annoying.

I can ignore most of them just fine, as long as there is not some repetitious noise in the backround like a fly buzzing, frog croaking, or an annoying piece of paper rolling across the floor. I'm fine with it.

Purpose of ANY advertisement is to get your attention.

The fact that we are talking about these ads means they are quite successful.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I can ignore most of them just fine, as long as there is not some repetitious noise in the backround like a fly buzzing, frog croaking, or an annoying piece of paper rolling across the floor. I'm fine with it.

Agreed.

However, I think this argument about Jamster's privates or lack thereof is quite entertaining, actually :D

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Try going to tools->options-> advanced tab-> updates. Click Check Now.

The extension isn't even installing. I've tried reinstalling latest FireFox and AdBlock. Nothing.

I think you are mixed up in what version works.

Archived